Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Dassault Mirage IVA V.1.1

Hey Veltro,

Thanks for updating. It was and is a nice plane !! Just a few remarks (please don't consider it rivet counting or nitpicking) because I think it does make a difference and flies even better with the following suggestions.

The exact figures are not that important but it makes a difference in weight of about 26 tonnes (and it is a bit more like the real life figures).....

- empty weight 14.500 kg (instead of 25.240 kg)

- engines 2x Atar 9K50 of 49.030/70.610 kN (from the Mirage F1, instead of SNECMA M53-5 of 75.171/96.966 kN)

- internal fuel 10.937 kg (instead of 36.730 kg, more than the real life total max. take off weight).

I guess I'll be considered a whiner but it is really only meant as a positive contribution to the splendid

job you've done increating this rare but beautiful bird , which was used as an advanced recce platform too until quite recently!

Hou doe,

Derk Salute.gif

Edited by Derk

Good work Derk. I had a play with this earlier today and when I knocked the engines down to their real world values this thing just wouldn't take off!

Veltro has really captured the look of this needle-nosed French bomber really well so CHAPEAU Veltro!

A little bit of team work will get us there.

Guy's no problem help is always welcomed :)

Sorry but...what happened with this file? It is not possible to download it anymore!  :dntknw:

Can anybody fix this, please?

it was removed  a couple of years ago

afaik, there's a newer version in the works for SF2

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 1