More work. Got the Hangar screen from Dave, so within a day or two should be uploaded.

Good, again sorry about suffering form craninal, anal inversion.

Don't worry, I get it almost every day, and blow off steam by dropping virtual bombs, it's a great relief.

Apologies for that didnt realise... oops...

Don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong.

I wasn't mad when I told you about the T-38C, I was just explaining why I knew it wasn't a T-38C.

FC

Uploaded. You just PM'd me as I was about to approve it. README is a bit sparse... but I think I'll be allright..

Finally uploaded.

T38-Civil-2.jpg

This photo was taken during the Nellis AFB "aviation nation" airshow in 2004. The plane is a private owned T-38 Talon and aerobaticteams.net mentions some changes in the airframe.

This photo was taken during the Nellis AFB "aviation nation" airshow in 2004. The plane is a private owned T-38 Talon and aerobaticteams.net mentions some changes in the airframe.

FC and company - beautiful job on the F-5F. Just beautiful!

A very nice plane!good job!

2 little questions...

Where I can find the Northropseat?it doesn't shows

i've tried to change the pilot to a fictious mig-28 pilot available at C5,done for both datas but It won't appear!It appears only the tiger striped helmet pilot

Ah...now that makes sense!

That explains the unusual configuration.

FC

I just tried downloading the F-5F and it said that the file is not found. Anyone have any ideas as to whats up with that?

thanks for the seat reply and add!

but is that tiger pilot part of the pit.LOD? cause is impossible to replace!

I just tried downloading the F-5F and it said that the file is not found. Anyone have any ideas as to whats up with that?

Try it now my friend. File updated, includes additional readme and acknowledgements, the ejection seat, and some other info.

X RAY, can't tell ya what's up with the Tiger.LOD thing...the pilots are most definitely not part of the model.

FC

This is what happened.

Change the TIGER02 pilot with the Mig-28mf write like this (normal mode) and Mig-28mf.lod (nothing changes)

Shows only the TIGER02 only

Remove from aircraft folder the TIGER02 and pilot appears blank

Renamed TIGER02.bmp the Mig28mf.bmp and it goes well.

I think is related

I got her now FC, thanks alot for this plane. She is a beauty, all of you guys did a great job. Cant wait till u release ur T-38s as well. THose are gonna be fun to use .