Sign in to follow this  
EricJ

WOE 2009 (Operation Bear Hunt)

Just the stablizing legs and she's good to go :good:

As far as the control truck sure :good:

ok next the truck :biggrin:

Nice :good:

Now I'll try and see about a ini for the radar...

Nice :good:

Now I'll try and see about a ini for the radar...

im heaving trouble getting some 3-view drawings for M939 truck so its going to be very hard for to make a acurette truck whiout good references can some one help me out?

edit spelling mistoikes :lol:

Edited by cocas

:good:

ok the modeling on radar his done now im going to map and do texture do you the normal green color or Camo paint on it?

sorry about the spelling on the last post

camo would be fine :smile:

Its mapped and im working on the texture heres the frist in game img

now tere his one small but very very aoining issue this

:haha::rofl:

the top mesh i named it had turret his that my problem? should attach it to chassi?

in the ini there turret sisteme but i dint assing a mesh to it should delete turret sistem entry?

tomorow will finish texture

Cocas

sorry for all question but its my ground object

Edited by cocas

The problem is that the flatface does not rotate at all, it's purely directed towards the enemy (like a claymore), so yes delete the turret heirarchy, node, etc..

sorry dint finish the Radar set today but it will in pm box tomorow

just need to finish the panel the camo here and there

Edited by cocas

Cool beans man :good: Though there are plenty of online references for camo schemes, as the colors don't look correct.

Cool beans man :good: Though there are plenty of online references for camo schemes, as the colors don't look correct.

i will try to change the color and im going to send a temple whyt the model so that change what is not right

Cocas

Got it, just trying to evaluate it by getting shot at :good:

Got it, just trying to evaluate it by getting shot at :good:

ok hope that everything his ok whit the model skin and DATA.ini

Well I had to edit it a bit, but should work fine, just have to reset the mission up so I can evaluate it.

Tried the new F-35A's in a couple of new campaign missions, and lost both of these new, beautiful rides.

Thew SU's are still thick and serious, bur a touch less devastating if you stay in friendly airspace near a few ADATs.

Yup, ze modern day, she is not for the faint of heart, monsieur...

Nice.

What's not coolio is the Patriot is no worky. Erwins, and Cocas's radar isn't launching a missile (definitely get locked on....) after literally painting a bullseye and saying "Shoot me!". I readjusted some values, but gotta spend some more time on it. So I can release the campaign as is for now, as trying to get the Patriot to work. Since it seems the campaign is okay, I may just upload it. Just have to do some admin stuff and I'll release it.

ok im sorry but im not get the truck to like it should so please dont wait for again im sorry has the launch problem i just reused another data.ini from another radar so cant help you there can wait to fly the can campaing

sorry for the truck i just need more learn more on modelling whitout 3-views

Cocas

Well the truck is really just semantics, so don't worry too much. Spectre_USA and me have been blown out of the sky upon taking off so he requested it due to survival and I agreed, it would be nice. As far as your radar is concerned, it's not just yours. Erwin did provide one and so far no luck. Found some more info about the SA-10 which I'll get around to making a tactics tutorial on defeating it, but WOE isn't being nice to me so I'll have to get that worked on as I go.

Well the truck is really just semantics, so don't worry too much. Spectre_USA and me have been blown out of the sky upon taking off so he requested it due to survival and I agreed, it would be nice. As far as your radar is concerned, it's not just yours. Erwin did provide one and so far no luck. Found some more info about the SA-10 which I'll get around to making a tactics tutorial on defeating it, but WOE isn't being nice to me so I'll have to get that worked on as I go.

so if i got it right you dont need the truck?

Well.. not really as it's not too important for the firing system. Would be a nice target but I think life will go on.

Well.. not really as it's not too important for the firing system. Would be a nice target but I think life will go on.

will try but dont wait for me ok you will get a truck soon