You good at modelling aircraft?

Okay if you want :smile:

You good at modelling aircraft?

i guess that medium

still need to learn a lot

check this tread

watt do you need?

Edited by cocas

Well check my "My Projects" thread in Mods and Skinning Chat, I've honestly had it with bad texture mapping and need to have it fixed, along with model improvements. Looking good!

As for the campaign.. Spectre_USA recommended adding the F-35C and B, so I'll add them to the campaign list.

Added the F-35B and C by request, so once a double check is performed, should be good to go...

Added the F-35B and C by request, so once a double check is performed, should be good to go...

cool adtion

Harrier GR7 for the Brits too - assuming it'll take about 2 weeks to put the campaign together, the plane should be available right on time!

Funny how prescient you are... I just added it, now the fun why it's selecting the Typhoon instead of the Harrier...

Funny how prescient you are... I just added it, now the fun why it's selecting the Typhoon instead of the Harrier...

Are you editing he EF2000 FM? I´m doing so for "War on the Strait", but perhaps latest versions of the game support better

the original FM.

Negative, all the modifications are just done by the respective modders, just the baseline aircraft. It's user's discretion to do that.

Great stuff Eric. Looking forward to flying the campaign.

Now, is it still going to be for WOE or are you moving it over to SF2:E?

WOE, I'm still trying to download SF2:E as of now, and when I do not really going to. I got a few more things to add as far as weapons, etc. and it shoudl be good to go.

Hi guys, looks like i have a lone problem here with your campaign. Firstly, nicely done and once i get past a few things, it will be better.

1. When i accelerate time (ALT N), the game freezes and i have to reboot my computer.

2. The EF-2000's cockpit has no textures and is mostly white.

3. I have no radio comms sound while flying the EF-2000

4. The JAS-39C campaign gets to 80% loading, then CTD

5. Planes on Highway strips are blowing up on landing.

Phew, that's a little list innit?

Cheers.

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm not responsible for other people's aircraft. As to why planes crash... not sure either, first I've heard of it. More than likely it's a game issue, rather than a campaign issue.

Guest Eject

Hi, I just played the only modern Campaign I have in my WOI, and found it as real great. Then I attempted to tweak it, changing the YEAR from 2009 to 1999, and change a couple of Sovoet jets when my Laptop went boom boom! CTD. So, restarted it, deleted the Campaign, and pasted a new one from my USB, and I just DL-ed two advanced jets to add the West's planes.

BTW, in which campaign I will be able to do a strike on US, NATO, and its other allies Carriers?? Thnx

Select the Su-35 and you can fly Red side. No carriers so sorry, and no plans to do any more campaigns, I don't have WOE installed anymore, and just plain not interested that much in campaigns.

Well, i sorted out the highway strip problem. I didn't have the correct entries in the targets.ini file. i was missing the whole target list.

The EF 2000 works, but only if i play the luftwaffe sqn. The RAF typhoon campaign gets to 80%, then CTD with a graphicsengine.dll prob. hmmmmmmmm

ALT N works as well. I guess a lot depended on the correct target list. But i still have this RAF typhoon prob.

Now the gripen campaign works, but i have a white cockpit!

very interesting.................indeed.

I'm not sure what I can do about the RAF Typhoon... as I would have things loaded and it would still CTD.. so I'll check on it sometime. As for the white cockpit? Not sure. You using WOE or SF2E?

Guest Eject

Select the Su-35 and you can fly Red side. No carriers so sorry, and no plans to do any more campaigns, I don't have WOE installed anymore, and just plain not interested that much in campaigns.

I just added my new DL the Su-33, added it in the campaign, and it showed up in Desert skin. Still, the "lead" (as is the case in a movie) remains the tubby, slow jet-prop Super Gratch (Su-39?) tho I like it as it carries lots of weaps! Last question to you EricJ, is there any way I can change this "lead" jet in the campaign, say to a much more potent Soviet MiG-29 familiy?

Me too, do not enjoy very much doing some campaigns. Even one in Timor, the raid was done in Predawn time, so it is darkness all the way to strike the tower, I died several times trying, always slammed on to the tower. And, since it is year 1975, I cannot use smart bomb or lgb either. So, instead, I always instructed my Wingman and squadron to do the strike, while me went up, laboring really with the oldie MiG-21, to intercept the Ausie BOEING-707 Recon jey. Smashed it to bits with my, ohh, pathetic first generation missile!

Is there any way, whoever has the knowledge of it, for me to change the TIMING, form pre-dawn to, say, Noon or Afternoon?

Thx guys

Edited by Eject

Nevermind EricJ, I have got everything to work. Turns out the target.ini file i was using was from redswarm campaign. I just got the germanyCEtarget.ini file from the N4 folder, added the carrier positions from redswarm and away i went. Nothing to do with the aircraft folders what so ever. B-E-ute-a-ful.

Cheers