Sign in to follow this  
EricJ

WOE 2009 (Operation Bear Hunt)

DOH, "BEAR" B-E-A-R hunt I read it to quick, shoud have known better.

Hehe:

"Strike a strategic target in Plauen, destroy the Momma Bear"

Things left to do:

- More target sets

- Add more weapons to selection on "Normal" Weapon Supply, though I guess most just go "Unlimited"? Not sure on this one.

- May add Desert Storm items, but haven't gotten off my butt and asked yet.... lazy.

I flew a few missions so far and barring the massive amounts of Red/Blue Air, should be okay. I'd just like to see if a Patrior Radar shows up in the near future for site setup.

The ADATS were a helpful addition, but something to thin the herds will help a bunch.

There are just so many Fulcrums and Flankers foolin' around up there, it's hideous!

Especially with the 2.52 weapons pack. Might want to back the missile magnets grounded until Red air gets sorted...

C5 said he had to fix some of the Russian AA missiles for NATO Fighters IV becuase they were better than they really are. Perhaps you guys are encountering the same problems?

Yeah I looked at the R-27R, I think lindr2's version, and it was listed as a 100km max range! Tests and whatnot have shown drastically smaller ranges, while I think the C5 stuff is actually close to actual values.

Wow!

Now that is sure a beauty!

Is it going to take some serious placement? The PAC-1's were certainly not mobile.

You must know, however, that you are a demi-God! The blue side has needed a serious SAM system for a long, LONG time in this series.

I just hope it can be made to work, as prior Hawk and other systems had a hard time getting cobbled in...

Well sometimes to get something done you gotta do it yourself, or find somebody to help you, and the model is untextured, well it has textures, but not included with the download. So agreed, though I don't admit the demi-god part :smile: As far as serious placement... Fubar512 recommended setting it to VERY_COMMON in order to get it in place. I copied some stuff from SoCal map so following Wrench's logic, they should setup properly. Plus you can specify particular systems, such as how I set the S-300 system for my tests in the SoCal map, in order to get it functional and to get it to fire.

Well sometimes to get something done you gotta do it yourself, or find somebody to help you, and the model is untextured, well it has textures, but not included with the download. So agreed, though I don't admit the demi-god part :smile: As far as serious placement... Fubar512 recommended setting it to VERY_COMMON in order to get it in place. I copied some stuff from SoCal map so following Wrench's logic, they should setup properly. Plus you can specify particular systems, such as how I set the S-300 system for my tests in the SoCal map, in order to get it functional and to get it to fire.

send me the model and some pics and i will do the mapping and textures and export i work on max 8 but also can acess max 9 if need

Edited by cocas

Well the pics can be Googled.. but sent!

Well the pics can be Googled.. but sent!

well i opened the 3ds file whitout much trouble know im planing mi step i need attach soem stuff and make the hirarchy for it to work on WoE its going to take a fewe days do you someone to make the data.ini for this?

i can rippe off the data.ini of a Hawk radar.

Cocas

Well we'll ask Wrench about the DATA.INI file but no problems man :good:

Eric im heavening some trouble whit the file that you send me it got way to many polys so whit some img that toke from the net screen from max im make one from zero and whit WOE/SF on mind has far as poly and hierarchy should be done in a fewes days im going as fast has i can on it

Cocas

Ps if find some else to work on it fell free to do it just let know about it

Eric im heavening some trouble whit the file that you send me it got way to many polys so whit some img that toke from the net screen from max im make one from zero and whit WOE/SF on mind has far as poly and hierarchy should be done in a fewes days im going as fast has i can on it

Cocas

Ps if find some else to work on it fell free to do it just let know about it

Ouch...... well I'd rather work with you if you're still up for it..

Ouch...... well I'd rather work with you if you're still up for it..

of course im

i was just letting you know watt was going on thats all

That's cool man, and I appreciate the heads up.. didn't realize it was that much but it's all good. Also I'm going to reduce the amount of Su-27SM's, since Russia really doesn't have any, and not sure if Marcfighter's Su-27 has been used much anyways.

Ahh okay, well I'm going to use the plain jane one though....

Things seem to mellow out with Red Air after a half-dozen missions or so.

Still pretty thick, right in the target areas, but a bit more survivable. Not as thin as the usual drop-off in WoE, so the staggered starts are a good thing, IMHO...

Good, with the change and dropping in numbers of the SM as well... should be alot better too as far as knocking them down. I'll get you the update when able.

someting i forgot thanks for wanting to work whit a noob like me

i will the radar done was much has possible tomorow the model at list sure if can also map it tomorow

Nice :good: And much appreciated! :smile: And you're welcome as well....

im glad to be able to work whit you.

well i got to this point but by monday its done that mi sure(almost any way)

tell me if you like it not all details are add yet

Patriot_WIP01.jpg

do you the radar truck that i found in the net whit the main control stacion? can be done if needed

Cocas

Looking good, Cocas!

It'll be nice to see in the game!

:good:

im glad to be able to work whit you.

well i got to this point but by monday its done that mi sure(almost any way)

tell me if you like it not all details are add yet

do you the radar truck that i found in the net whit the main control stacion? can be done if needed

Cocas

Just the stablizing legs and she's good to go :good:

As far as the control truck sure :good: