Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

Black`s Projects Su-33UB,Su-25 WIP and more

....All critic is welcomed

In this case, having your permission to criticize, IRM pylons on both Su-33KUB and Su-25s need to be reshaped and rescaled. I suppose you have not dealt with these yet. Please let me know if you need info about the proper shape. :drinks:

@ Ghost, I`,m not sure haven`t tested it yet and not asked about it, but if FC or someone who knows it read those lines, an answer would be nice

@ You are right haven dealed with those parts yet.. main workload gone into the plane, but if you have some good reference and info material why not.. pylons are sometimes thost forgotten parts on a plane

I have some drawings, will PM you this weekend

Didn't decal bleed in a model involve something about "export with/without decals" option in 3Dsmax?

Yes...the problem with exporting with decals is the frame rate can take a hit (but it solves the bleeding decals issue).

However, this can be easily circumvented by exporting 2 models...one with decals, one without.

Use the 'decaled' LOD for your closest mesh, then the 'non'-decaled LODs for all the other versions. Assuming the distance is set right, bleed won't be noticed on the farther away LODs. It's a good workaround...allows for no bleed versions, without a huge frame rate hit since the sky isn't filled with them...

FC

Great that`s what I need!!! It`s hard to find some good drwaings on the inet... working also on a small interceptor from 1959 ... but psssssst

working also on a small interceptor from 1959 ...

HMM... this plane?

f79731edb572.jpg

Guest rscsjsuso5

Something just for fun :drinks:

very good model ,the model looks like an early chinese j-8, may i make a suggestion maybe you can make the nose round like the f-8iim model of the latest j-8 versions and make at least 7 hardpoints/pylons . very impressive as i don't have the talent to do such great work maybe you can release it in the what if section, i be the first to download it and if decal coordinates provided i can make a chinese skin, so many ideas i have in mind like what cockpit should be inside of it should i use pl8 missiles and sd 10 missiles.

Edited by rscsjsuso5

Something just for fun :drinks:

Man you're on fire, very nice work :good:

The J-8 is covered by inskye but have some ideas about the firs twin engine version, will finish this one, send it to a ini guru and texture it in the while.. I like this bird very much, not agile, but fast and deadly .. have many ideas for this but all are moving in the corner near Sci Fi and What if ;-)

Doubleseater, tandem and next to each other like in the 33ub.. other intake geometry ..

Hey love that Mil...

And what about that MV-22 ? Is it Jet engine powered or it's only lacking the effect, can't really distinguish from this angle.

Agree: Mi-17 looks great! Could you please finish it? Or give us as beta version?

Edited by Kulbit80

It`s just per pilot method reworked Mi-8 from Marcfighter, but I`m still working on the Su family if ther eis still some interest