Sign in to follow this  
Creaghorn

German voice acting

on the dev team section of the BHAH site i can read at some of the credits for the special contributers "german voice acting".

did i miss something? where can i hear german voices in BHAH?

creaghorn

Haven't you heard them?

They normally shout "Please don't Shoot" a split second before I open Fire!

MUHahahahahahahahahahaha :diablo:

Haven't you heard them?

They normally shout "Please don't Shoot" a split second before I open Fire!

MUHahahahahahahahahahaha :diablo:

sorry, didn't hear that. neither the allied pilots because they are so terrified to see me on their rear, they usually bail out a split second before i open fire :fie:

I haven't heard any German voices in OFF. But then I hardly hear anything else in addition to the roar of my crate's engine (the Spad in particular can damage one's hearing!) and the barking of machine guns.

I haven't heard any German voices in OFF. But then I hardly hear anything else in addition to the roar of my crate's engine (the Spad in particular can damage one's hearing!) and the barking of machine guns.

usually one couldn't hear in a two seater what the other mate was yelling, so to hear somebody scream in another aicraft is impossible anyway. maybe it was some abience sound at german airfields or maybe in the briefing room, which wasn't used in the final version of BHAH.

It's the screams you sometimes hear, when you hit someone hard. The German pilots scream German.

British: "Arrrgh!" German: "Ahhhh!"

Edited by Olham

It's the screams you sometimes hear, when you hit someone hard. The German pilots scream German.

is this really meant with "voice acting"? the screams?

if it is, than it's really cool the devs did think about that, though i muted them because nobody would ever hear a scream over own engine sound and other aircrafts engine sound.

is this really meant with "voice acting"? the screams?

if it is, than it's really cool the devs did think about that, though i muted them because nobody would ever hear a scream over own engine sound and other aircrafts engine sound.

The pilot screams were added in P2 because people wanted them in.

I know you wouldn't hear them in reality, but they do add a certain something

That reminded me of the Holy Grail there when teaching him how to scream...

We recorded various bits such as mech shouting contact etc not all used yet, but yeah could be one or two German screams in there :)