Hey Guys

I currently have an unpatched version of WOE that I have set up just the way I like it :ok:

I'm getting very close to pulling the trigger on a Trackir.......my question is, does WOE support Trackir out of the box or will I need to re-install and patch-up to get it working?

Thanks in advance.....and sorry if its allready in the KB but I didnt see it :rolleyes:

All of the games support TIR out of the box. No need to do any re-installation or modding to make it work. You will love the TIR. :good:

Not to hijack the thread or anything but are there any negative aspects for trackir. Ive been thinking of getting one myself and was just wondering if its worth it?...

Mike

If you like flight sims, it's the no.2 most necessary peripheral besides a joystick. I simply can't fly without it anymore.

No real downsides I can think of.

Thanks for the input guys, I have used trackir on a buddies system but for FS...........I knew it was only a matter of time :wink: and as much as I'm look forward to having it for FS........I'm really pumped about having it for WOE :clapping:

Edited by romflyer

I've been using TrackIR since TrackIR1. I never upgraded and use it all the time with different sims/games.

Trackir is the single most important link in my rig, once you try it you will never go back. I took the plunge and bought it along with CH products fighterstick, pro throttle, and rudder pedals. The sim is a whole different world

with this new setup. Before I bought trackir and the CH controls a guns kill was purely a matter of luck, not any more :biggrin: I find my self passing up way to many good missile shots in order to get in close and use the gun.

The first time you enter the merge using trackir and are able to keep your eyes on the enemy as he passes... never losing sight of him while you bring the nose around on him you will be totally hooked.

I'm ashamed to say that I bought it (version 4 I think) a few years back and never got into it. I need to fire it up again and see what the fuss is about.

I'm ashamed to say that I bought it (version 4 I think) a few years back and never got into it. I need to fire it up again and see what the fuss is about.

I know from my limited time trying someone elses Trackir that it can be.........awkward at first, but from everything I've read you just need to push through that adjustment period and then youll never look back, also apparently keeping the sensitivity down at first can help getting adjusted.

I've got about three weeks to wait and I'm sooo fired up about it :rolleyes: