Sign in to follow this  
catch

OFF BH&H Video: GOTHA TERROR !

The sound of the receding Gotha's echoed in his head as the German soldier slumped back into the rancid trench. Adolf was impressed by the magnificent power of the giant bombers. "One day ......" he mumbled at the same instant as a Britsh mortar shell tore through the sandbags and ignited in a blaze of fury at Adolf's feet.

He was thrown against the opposite side of the trench with such force he lost two molars and a testicle. Rising in agony and searching the heavens for a sign, he began to rant .... "vun day I will haff a thousand bombers zat I vill unleash on zose tea unt krumpet Englanders ! Zey will fall onto zere knees in my presence and beg for mercy ! I laugh at zese puny Englanders. For the German race vill rise unt rule for a thousand years and I will be king of the world .... MUAHA MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!"

"Now I'd better pop myself off to hospital !"

And so to the Gothas ....

Wonderful! Okay somebody please tell the dummy (me) what I just watched here. Is it a mission download? Might the Gotha skins be reskinable? I don't know how I've missed out on this. Thanks.

Terrific dust-up with the Gothas, but...the Moody Blues?

Great shots of Mata Hari, bombs falling, flaming balls of destruction and action packed scenes.

I’m jealous, you always get such great flamers. Well done Catch!

Woow catch! Love this movie! :clapping: I will Gothas in campaign too! Home defence with my lovely SE5a!

Well done catch, great video! I have started setting up a few missions against the Gothas too. Lots of fun! :yes:

Cheers!

Lou