Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT- U2 concert

True apparently

A U2 concert in Glasgow, Bono tells the crowd to be quiet after a song... then starts to clap and speaks into the mic...'Everytime I clap my hands...a child in Africa dies.' Very touching. Then a Scottish Guy shouts. 'Well stop clapping your f*cking hands then'

:biggrin: :biggrin:

"stop clapping your hand and get your millions out of accounts in bahamas and feed them, motherf***er"

"stop clapping your hand and get your millions out of accounts in bahamas and feed them, motherf***er"

Yeah, you gotta love these 'awareness' jerks that have more money than God, but only donate about .000001% of their cash to a 'worthy' cause.

Agree absolutely!

Bono and that useless git Paul Mcartney could feed most of the starving children in Africa just with the Interest they earn on their money!!!

I would sit and clap..and say "Everytime I clap, YOU earn thousands in Interest you sorry little bespectacled twat!"

Hahahahahah!!Bonno... What a moron.

You know that every time he is feeling under the weather, he takes his multimillion Learjet and throws lollipops to the children in Africa. Each lollipop has a brochure for his new album of course  :biggrin: .

I enjoyed the comic relief spoof with Gervais and Bono. Here if you missed it.

Its the old U2 sales marketing trick, its all fake. But People still want to be cheated, buying albums, visiting concerts. 

First, I didn't want to look into this thread, cause I can't stand Bono Vox. But now

I see, I don't seem to be the only one here.

It's not that I dislike the songs completely - if only this bloke wouldn't sing them.

I enjoyed the comic relief spoof with Gervais and Bono. Here if you missed it.

You guys have to watch this!!! BRILLIANT!

OvS

saw it first time around!..Gervais is a comic genius!

Wow! That was a clever vid - I hope, lots of Bono-fans see that!