Sign in to follow this  
Womenfly2

Morane Saulnier Update ....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="<A href="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="<A href="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Check out the web site too ... Morane Saulnier

Enjoy,

WF2

Edited by Womenfly2

Great video WF, i love to see the old birds brought back to life. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thanks WF2 good to see, I think it needs reshaping aspect ratio wise, but cool.

Thanks WF2 good to see, I think it needs reshaping aspect ratio wise, but cool.

Yes, its the way they uploaded it. The noise, the smell from the burnt Castor oil and gas must have been something to experience in that building during the engine run-up ..... Ooooo what fun!

Should be ready to fly shortly.

Cheers,

WF2

Very nice. I have a model kit of this crate. This vid makes me want to put 'er together. Thanks WF2.

Its odd really they started out early on with the Morane saulnier type and ended the war with the Fokker DVIII which look very much the same :)

thankyou for the link

cheers

That thing has got quite the suspension bridge of wires up there on top of the wing. Must have taken hours to get them all tensioned right.

ooooooooh! :clapping::good:

now all they've gotta do is build an LVG C.II and arm it with a Hotchkiss replica and then they can stage Oswald Boelcke's first aerial victory at air shows! :D

(hey, a guy can dream, right?)

that video is cool. thanks for posting it.