the aircraft has soon hs im finish it the 3-views i can send now but i need your mail since witch one has about 3MB

i have cut the nose off and redoing the nose from zero im going to work hard today to make some real progress

i burn my left today whit boiling water but that wont stop me i use the mouse on right :biggrin: all do im lefty :haha:

more tomorow or today got to get this bird made fast...

looking goooood!!

Don't forget Kesselbrut's Emil cockpit, and my Revi-3 gunsight tga! (also have the 12 and 16s, too)

wrench

kevin stein

This is looking really good, great work to all concerned :biggrin::good:

Just wondering about terrain for this?

I have a great source for air OOB for Poland Blitzktrieg Campaign, I'm happy to produce a campaign file, a pointer to info on the ground units involved would be very helpful.

Cheers all,

Baltika

Gents, the Kesselbrut's terrific 109 cockpit is OK only for 109E-4/7 versions, once the canopy frames and structure of the early series is immensilly diferent. The best way to have an accurate early cockpit is to mix the Kesselbrut's office WITHOUT the frames and paste it over the 109B/C/D comming planes. Using the 'OPEN COCKPIT=TRUE' way obsviously. That's why it's so important to have a new 3D with a well design and correct cockpit section, as we'll jump into it. My brothers - the work you have done so far is truly amazing! Thanks a lot!!!

thanks a lot guys tomorow his going to a cutting stuff day and i will extra carefull whit the canopy next mapping and animations

Cheers

Gents, the Kesselbrut's terrific 109 cockpit is OK only for 109E-4/7 versions, once the canopy frames and structure of the early series is immensilly diferent. The best way to have an accurate early cockpit is to mix the Kesselbrut's office WITHOUT the frames and paste it over the 109B/C/D comming planes. Using the 'OPEN COCKPIT=TRUE' way obsviously. That's why it's so important to have a new 3D with a well design and correct cockpit section, as we'll jump into it. My brothers - the work you have done so far is truly amazing! Thanks a lot!!!

The open cockpit method only works in '08 patched games, the prop planes only work (good) in '06 patched games - so it wouldn't really work as intended...

But talking about the canopy frames - as far as I remember were a lot of modifications (variants) used in the produced planes, and many of them were field-modified to later standards (there were even E-1 with the 20mm wing-cannons)! I don't think the small differences in the canopy frame makes such a big difference when you fly the crate - there are more important things...

(And btw: Kesselbrut's pit is fantastic - but where can I get the Revi tgas?)

They should be in a lot of my skin/ini upgrad paks for Wolfs Luftwaffe birds. To make things easier, I've attched all 3

use this in the cockpit ini, just change the sight tga name:

[GunsightFront]

HasGunsight=TRUE

GunsightMilSize=65

GunsightName=LWRevi16B_GUNSIGHT.tga

LeadComputing=FALSE

MaxDepression=0

DefaultDepression=0

(although the 16B may have been lead computing == I disremember!)

I should mention, they're a bit on the "bright'' side (a very bright yellow), so pretend the sight illuminator is up to "full bright"

wrench

kevin stein

guys i found some problems with the Vtail and all the wing wile cutting surface controls so im redoing all of them tomorow i try make life easyer for mi by making them for boxes but wend boleand cut them they get deformed will importing them?

on the marut that dint heapen did wings tail etc from lines i going to do the same now it just a littel delay of about a days work sorry.

Hello all, I will change one Pzkpfw 35(t) for some early Bf-109 flying with Oct08 patch :-)

img00042.jpg

on this picture it is original LT vz.35 with Czechoslovak pre war camo

Monty