Folks, did anyone here tried the PZL P.11c plane here? It's one of the best work you can find for SFP1 and its cockpit is superb!! That's makes me wonder if there's a Poland terrain/Campaign around... I'm playing with the Europe WWII terrain instead but it's not the same. I'm not the best skinner/builder so I need someone else to lend me(us) a hand:

- New Poland terrain

- New Bf 109C/D Luftwaffe Poland period skin for Capun's

- New PZL P.23 Karas plane

A Bf 109C/D template may work for me as makes the skinning much easier. I know that Xmas is too far but as we say here "ask do not ofend"! :good:

I forgot to mention:

- New early 109(C/D/E-1/3) cockpit

- New Bf 109E-1 and E-3 planes (not dificult to create). :biggrin:

Love to help, but my plates full...

Glad you like the P.11c. Anyone here can tell you it was a labor of love...

:biggrin:

Well, the 109 skins should be "easy" (if I could skin... but I will try) - my source shows all green and splinter camo - not the much more difficult "sprinkeld" ones...

Just give me a few days and I will try some D and E-1 skins!

edit: @ndicki - can I "borrow" your decals?

Edited by Shaolin

:whistle2: :whistle2:

BF-109C and G are incoming

109E we got her in the CA

just hold on tight

Are there a C and E templates out there?

edit (again): Found the E templates...

Edited by Shaolin

:whistle2: :whistle2:

BF-109C and G are incoming

109E we got her in the CA

just hold on tight

Awesome man! Now everyone else can fly them too. Your other 109s are great, I can't wait for this one.

Awesome man! Now everyone else can fly them too. Your other 109s are great, I can't wait for this one.

thanks here his a another shot

My first attempt on skinning:

gallery_34327_276_29707.jpg

Bf 109 E-1, 2./JG 3, 1939/40

My first attempt on skinning:

Bf 109 E-1, 2./JG 3, 1939/40

Cool skin man

Great buddies!!! Thanks for the response! Shaolin, your skin is super and it´s very welcome, but could you do the same for the Capun´s Bf109C? The scheme used in that period was uppersurfaces 70/71 splinter and 65 below. It would be nice to have a ´no markings´ skin as well. I´m very excited with all of this! Our Polish brothers might carry this project on, don´t you think? BTW, for those who modeling the Bf109C/D/E/G series, take some care with the inside cockpit. We can used the new `OPEN COCKPIT=TRUE` method to make the correct early 109 offices, like canopy braces. The Capun´s example has a wierd inside canopy frames that makes this work impossible... Thanks again and keep on trying folks!!! :clapping:

ok i will see what i can do about the pit

in a fewe days you not need Capun´s109c im doing has fast has possible

I'll wait for cacas' new C (BTW: could you provide templates with them, cocas?)!

Regarding the schemes - don't worry, I have pretty good reference material :biggrin:

As far as I can judge there are three different camo types in the poland campaign: the all green one, "your" splinter one (working on it) and a blue one with splinter only on the upper side (like in the BoB, without the "dots" in the blue area)!

I will release a Bf109 E-1 this week (based on Russo's/ndicki's E-4) with some skins - I think some known squads and "blank" ones (without sqadron markings) + templates...

And new killmarks! (example in the screens below)

The "new" model with the II./JG 3 skin:

gallery_34327_276_576479.jpg

And II./ZG 1:

gallery_34327_276_435595.jpg

More to come...

EDIT: Is there a way to get decals to show on moving surfaces (like the rudder)?

Edited by Shaolin

I'll wait for cacas' new C (BTW: could you provide templates with them, cocas?)!

Regarding the schemes - don't worry, I have pretty good reference material :biggrin:

As far as I can judge there are three different camo types in the poland campaign: the all green one, "your" splinter one (working on it) and a blue one with splinter only on the upper side (like in the BoB, without the "dots" in the blue area)!

I will release a Bf109 E-1 this week (based on Russo's/ndicki's E-4) with some skins - I think some known squads and "blank" ones (without sqadron markings) + templates...

And new killmarks! (example in the screens below)

The "new" model with the II./JG 3 skin:

And II./ZG 1:

More to come...

EDIT: Is there a way to get decals to show on moving surfaces (like the rudder)?

Just yes you can put decals in the rudder you just need to know the mesh name for it check the data.ini there his a rudder entry that should have the mesh name

i will provide a simple skin and PND(paint.net) templets i finish the patriot and im going or C from now until its finish.

Cocas

Some (long) times ago i started to work on a terrain which covered Ostpreussen (East Prussia), some baltic states (Latvia, Lithuania), a major part of Poland and USSR.

But i had stopped it. Afghanistan and the civil mod had a higher priority for me..

Gepard if possible make the terrain (i can help a little whit ground objects bluidings and suff like that.)and i will make the planes

Hey cocas, if you want to include my killmarks in your 109 releases you could send me the (finished!) versions before releasing - I have a little bit experience with fiddling the right coordinates and scale... (it took me a few hours)

Hey cocas, if you want to include my killmarks in your 109 releases you could send me the (finished!) versions before releasing - I have a little bit experience with fiddling the right coordinates and scale... (it took me a few hours)

will do so killmarks are great well u like them :biggrin:

tomorow i will cuting flaps and stuff like that next need to do the gears and start mapaing not sure on the ETA but it will be soon.

watt outer planes are needed to this front and dont give that song that they are on that outher site for me that means not available for all so needs to be maked. so let do it guys :yahoo:

This's getting better and better!!! Cocas and/or Shaolin - the 109E-1 had a machine gun instead cannon in wings, so is there any way to remove them on the plane's wing? And he canopy braces? :biggrin::biggrin:

This's getting better and better!!! Cocas and/or Shaolin - the 109E-1 had a machine gun instead cannon in wings, so is there any way to remove them on the plane's wing? And he canopy braces? :biggrin::biggrin:

you need a new model man i will see watt i can from mi BF-109 templete

sorry dint do much today

Edited by cocas

I know...

The E-1 I am uploading right now is a conversion of the E-4 - the MGs look like cannons... (but act as machineguns!)

I have repainted my skins again (after I found a good reference for the colors):

gallery_34327_276_144615.jpg

EDIT: I didn't manage to hide the cannons - does anyone know how that works?

EDIT2: Uploaded: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=9070

Edited by Shaolin

a quick peek inside the E-3's lod with my handy-dandy hex editor calls out Gun01, Gun02, Gun03 and Gun04 meshs. Not knowing exactly which ones are the wing cannon barrels is the trick. But, logically thinking might dictate that 01 and 04, going from left to right (with 02 & 03 being the nose guns)

Then, it's just a simple text edit of the data ini to add the 'remove component' lines.

wrench

kevin stein

a quick peek inside the E-3's lod with my handy-dandy hex editor calls out Gun01, Gun02, Gun03 and Gun04 meshs. Not knowing exactly which ones are the wing cannon barrels is the trick. But, logically thinking might dictate that 01 and 04, going from left to right (with 02 & 03 being the nose guns)

Then, it's just a simple text edit of the data ini to add the 'remove component' lines.

wrench

kevin stein

Well, I knew which guns I had to remove - but not how...

Now I found out, and the new version is uploading!

med_gallery_34327_276_64427.jpg

Edited by Shaolin

great work guys and Wrench has always you are the main problem solver thanks a lot man one small thing Shaolin to you want to skin my birds that way i dont have to upload them whit temp skins i have some highly detail 3-view whit all the panel lines and rivets for E C G K H models if anybody needes then tell

Cocas

great work guys and Wrench has always you are the main problem solver thanks a lot man one small thing Shaolin to you want to skin my birds that way i dont have to upload them whit temp skins i have some highly detail 3-view whit all the panel lines and rivets for E C G K H models if anybody needes then tell

Cocas

I can try...

So - gimme :biggrin: