Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Anyone use Nhancer?

I have it..but I wanted to know if anyone finds it better than or equal to the Nvidia control panel?

Also, do you disable one to use the other?

thanks

I’m curious Widowmaker,

I have never heard of Nhancer but am intrigued after reading about it on their web site. Why did you decide to use it and what results have you seen?

I have it..but I wanted to know if anyone finds it better than or equal to the Nvidia control panel?

Also, do you disable one to use the other?

thanks

I use Nhancer all the time, it allows the overriding of some of the stuff for profiles that the control panel won't allow. So far { and its been over two years } I haven't had an issue with it. Any changes I make in the application pass over to the control panel .

I am using nhancer also. Good thing is I can save profiles for my games each tiem I de-install an outdated Nvidia driver and install a new one. The Nvidia control panel would not offer that possibility.

I too use it all the time. In fact, it allowed me to fix a pesky Nvidia driver bug with Vsynch enabled and Vista (and Win 7) in IL-2 that using the normal Nvidia control panel couldn't do.

For those that like to overclock their video cards, it's also an essential tool.

I also use it's custom fanspeed control profiles that allow me to have my video card's fan automatically kick in to a higher RPM when under heavy loads.

Madmatt

Edited by Madmatt

Just make sure to uninstall nhancer when changing video drivers. If you experience horrible performance after changing drivers, that may very well be the culprit, so just uninstall and then reinstall nhancer then.

Sorry, but after a quick view at the Nhancer site.

I'm using the latest Nvidia tools and I see no extra's in Nhancer. I have no problems so far, about new Nvidia driver updates (it has a update search feature) , I can also adjust nVidia Videocard and make profiles for the games I play.

It can be used for overclocking your CPU (on NvidiaChipset mobo) & GPU (incl fan control). Components can be monitored for temp and it has a stress testfunction after you do the overclocking. So it having even more extra's.

I think the best feature: its a simple and easy to use software bundle, which normally brings you the best results.

Before the nVidia bundle I use the RivaTuner software.

Edited by Dutch_P47M

Sorry, but after a quick view at the Nhancer site.

I'm using the latest Nvidia tools and I see no extra's in Nhancer. I have no problems so far, about new Nvidia driver updates (it has a update search feature) , I can also adjust nVidia Videocard and make profiles for the games I play.

But you can not save the profiles you made out of the Nvidia System Center. For that I use nhancer. Before installation of a new Nvidia driver you first need to remove the old one. That's the point where you loose the profiles for your games. I just save them with nhancer and bring them back after installation of the new Nvidia driver.