Sign in to follow this  
peter01

Full Set Uploaded

Should be available here shortly: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=8064

This is certainly my final major FM update for the Oct/Nov 2008 game.

But I'm redoing some of the campaigns I did before using the current set of FMs, some early war plane AI, plus a couple of other tweaks to plane FMs. So, if I finish, I'll upload as a seperate update file.

PS. I forgot to mention an recent change to the gundata files. The reliability of the guns has improved somewhat, ie, less Gun Jams.

Edited by peter01

Once again I have to say thank you.I can only imaginge the work involved in this project.My hats off to you for your dedication and patience.

I will be downloading these later tonight, they don't seem to be approved yet. ALl I get is a page saying the file isn't there. Im sure as they wke up today they will get approved and I will fly them when I get home form work.

Ready for download...sorry about the delay.

Got them installed them (had most already) a very BIG thanks to you Peter01 and any one that was involved.

What I want to know is WHY am I flying FE all the time and not OFF BHAH that I have, one reason I can think of is one can cycle through all the planes and very easy to mod.

I have 95% of the aircraft avalable and with Peter01 FM's they are now just brilliant.

Once again THANK YOU.

HO and the add-ons are free not like OFF where I purchased OFF BHAH for a lot of money here in the UK they then discount it what a rip OFF. Fools rush in I should have waited.

Thanks guys, its been a long road. Hopefully TK won't change how the Flight Model or AI works too much in the future.

With Dagaith and Laton especially producing fine new models, the Voison would be great too, and Quack doing an excellent job on skins, things are humming along nicely. Just need some campaigns and some better terrains I think.

Will need to update the FM pack again today, just forgot to include stuff in the Readme about the formation and airfield ini's for bombers.

Edited by peter01

I've search and search cplengineeringllc.com but can't find the BristolScoutC & BristolScoutD.

Can someone help?

I've search and search cplengineeringllc.com but can't find the BristolScoutC & BristolScoutD.

Can someone help?

The Scouts are in their Beta section - about 7 or 8 down the list

Thank you once again Peter01; just when you think you've got some time and are caught up with the mods, you release another update! :cray:

Oh sweet misery....

Great job peter01!!! Really impressive! The most part of planes are flyable, excepted the heavy bombers (they stay still, and have no fuselage or cockpits) did i missed something during installation? When i have a look in folders, they have no subfolders for cockpits, skins etc...

Edited by Deperdussin

Thanks guys, its been a long road. Hopefully TK won't change how the Flight Model or AI works too much in the future.

With Dagaith and Laton especially producing fine new models, the Voison would be great too, and Quack doing an excellent job on skins, things are humming along nicely. Just need some campaigns and some better terrains I think.

Will need to update the FM pack again today, just forgot to include stuff in the Readme about the formation and airfield ini's for bombers.

Are the Bomber Formations at take-off now different than the Fight Formations at take-off? Do the "airfield.ini" recognize "bombers" and "fighters" seperately?

By the way Peter01 :groupwave:

:ok:

Hi Peter01, I just wanted to say how much you have made this game so much more for me. I am finally playing in Hard more and loving it -- thanks to you. Watching my six ...