Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Proof that Gordon Brown is a prat!

As if any proof was needed!!

Jeez!...'Obama Beach!...I despair! :blink:

Well, the guy has now a burning tail plane and his airfields are closing down as he looks for a place to land.

Though don't feel bad for him cos he probably the best PC rig you could dream of with trackIR 5, pedals and flawless broadband...paid for by us!!! Hey Gordo, glad my last 6 months income tax went on something cool - now get the crap online with us and MP you ******r!

Edited by Balalaika

OBAMA Beach, give me an F***in Break, is the best the Brits have to offer ???

haha..indeed!...well we had to find someone to match old GWB in the prat stakes!

haHAAHAAA! yeah, glad you said that UK. The years GWB jnr was in power I truly dreaded the extinction of mankind was sooo close at hand.

Wierd tho, till I read your last post, I'd all but forgot about the jerk...

I miss GWB. Obama has a soft time of things... he said there are 57 states in the US. Wow! Had that been a Bushism we would never hear the end of it. But Obama slids by as he can do no wrong. Third world here we come.

lets all agree that gordon brown's a dick and keep chat about planes :)

I couldn't believe it when he said it more than once too... DOH. The vets booed him when he was announced for some reason maybe they knew what he was about to say lol.

I couldn't believe it when he said it more than once too... DOH. The vets booed him when he was announced for some reason maybe they knew what he was about to say lol.

I have to say... Britian and America are both suffering from having such weak, liberal knuckleheads at their helms.

It's going to be a LONG 4 years for the USA... I hope you guys don't have to wait that long to toss this moron you have.

"Obama Beach" ... he should be shot for that.

OvS

Sorry I checked this forum (after 4 months). OVS- what a disappointment that even a moderator can't avoid the right wing hate thing. I admired you so much for your Blue Max mod. Well, after 61 years, I should have realized that no one belongs on a pedestal. Check you boys out in 6 months or so.

Sorry I checked this forum (after 4 months). OVS- what a disappointment that even a moderator can't avoid the right wing hate thing. I admired you so much for your Blue Max mod. Well, after 61 years, I should have realized that no one belongs on a pedestal. Check you boys out in 6 months or so.

I agree!

When the moderators can't avoid giving their political views, they simply shouldn't be moderators.

This thread should have been locked after post 1.

Instead, the moderator tossed gasoline on the fire.

What international airline do you repair planes for, OVS? Must be Air France....

Politics have no place in this forum.

Widowmaker constantly puts up OT threads that have nothing to do with anything except he feels a need to be noticed. Must be very lonely. Kinda sad.

But seeing the developers and moderators jump in and help him beat his silly drum is totally inappropriate.

ttt

Edited by tttiger

I agree!

When the moderators can't avoid giving their political views, they simply shouldn't be moderators.

This thread should have been locked after post 1.

Instead, the moderator tossed gasoline on the fire.

What international airline do you repair planes for, OVS? Must be Air France....

Politics have no place in this forum.

Widowmaker constantly puts up OT threads that have nothing to do with anything except he feels a need to be noticed. Must be very lonely. Kinda sad.

But seeing the developers and moderators jump in and help him beat his silly drum is totally inappropriate.

ttt

All hail the righteous!

From Sim Outhouse...to the end of the Universe...Our man has all the answers...glory be!

There was nothing 'Political' until your brother in Arms Uncleal made it so.

It was a satirical dig at our PM..Sorry if you failed to notice.... And was certainly not rascist, which is more than can be said for your retoric about France!

I don't need to waste my time trying to get noticed by people like you tttwhatever..... And I will no doubt get a warning for saying this...but y'know something?...It's worth it!

We live in a free country....you have the right NOT to read my OT's...May I suggest (for the sake of your Blood Pressure) that you don't read them? :rofl:

You just stick to doing what you do best me old chum!

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

At least I have more sense and class than to say something like that... I'm sure the men that worked on that plane lost a lot of sleep...and still are. Of course, you wouldn't know what that kind of pressure feels like, not many people do. I did, and it's not fun. Try being the last man to sign out a clean 767 (which has 2 engines in case you don't know) then finding out it had a mid-flight shutdown and diversion... talk to me when that happens to you.

Nice try on tweaking me... let's see... this is try number... oh yes... 3... and I still refrain, it takes a whole lot more than that.

Amazing ain't it.

Sorry if you put me on one.... Lord knows my wife dosen't, so why should anyone else. Thanks for stopping in, hope to see you soon. :good:

Why are we engaging in political chatter anyways? Nothing wrong with making fun of a politician for a gaff like Brown's "Obama Beach", but why start criticizing someone's politics here? Or making jokes about shooting people or jokes about a tragic plane crash. Sure you can all say what you'd like, but then you have to accept other people saying what they want as well. Or better yet, to avoid offending people or pissing them off, we can all use our right to free speech to argue politics somewhere else. I'd rather avoid knowing someone's political leanings, personally. Let's put aside our political differences and join together while this war and the air battles continue to rage!

Why are we engaging in political chatter anyways? Nothing wrong with making fun of a politician for a gaff like Brown's "Obama Beach", but why start criticizing someone's politics here? Or making jokes about shooting people or jokes about a tragic plane crash. Sure you can all say what you'd like, but then you have to accept other people saying what they want as well. Or better yet, to avoid offending people or pissing them off, we can all use our right to free speech to argue politics somewhere else. I'd rather avoid knowing someone's political leanings, personally. Let's put aside our political differences and join together while this war and the air battles continue to rage!

Or... you can join in on MP and have a belly full of laughs!! It's a ton of fun! :biggrin:

Or... you can join in on MP and have a belly full of laughs!! It's a ton of fun! :biggrin:

I know... But I need trackir first so I can at least get a good look at the person shooting me down!

I know... But I need trackir first so I can at least get a good look at the person shooting me down!

No, don't think that way... it's mostly AI we fight against, and all for fun. The missions are very good. TrackIR will help (I don't use it, I was getting sick from my head moving too much) if you want to, but I have a lot of success without it.

Give it a try sometime. :yes:

OvS