Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Biohaz Bf1942 Night?

Just wondering who's got BF1942 here at Biohaz? I just picked it up over the holidays and would love to schedule some online time. Who would be interested in picking a night and have a bunch of us get on, specifically the Desert Combat mod?

If i can get to drive a tank i'm on - even though i still perfer the old WWii tanks... Just give me a heads-up so i'll have time to patch to the latest version of whatever you guys decide on

Sweet...might even get Weasy in on this one.

Lets set a date where we can all meet via Bio chat....then head to the game....I'd be more then happy to put up a TS server for it.

Just let me know what everyone wants to do...I've only dabbled a litttle since 0.6 release of DC

<C>

Fates

I'm in, but like GhostDog said, give me a good ETA so I can get patched up. Been busy with a couple of "other" patches lately and haven't gotten around to patching BF42 yet. ;)

Is it time to get rid of the Santa smilies yet? :D

Sure. Just give us a time. I'm not adicted to the original BF1942 but tried Desert Combat .39 and was pretty impressed. Time to download 0.5 and 0.6. :)

Count me in guys I play off and on each week when Im not busy. Let me know when. Tuesdays and Thursdays I can't make it. I don't know how often you guys play but here is a place you can check your stats. My stats at BFStats.com. You can type your name in the space at the left side of the page to check yours.

I am in. and my squad has a dedicated teamspeak server we can use