Sign in to follow this  
Winder

OFF Current Status

Thanks for the illustration sandbagger looking great !

Certainly is :wink:

Looks really nice-- I've always been a big fan of the Aluminum dope schemes. I tend to think that bright silver was a defining feature of the v-strut Nieuports. The 24 has a nice, sleek look to it.

Polovski and Winder, will the new addon contain corrected placement of 25-lb Cooper bomb-carriers under the S.E.5a fuselage please?

Thank you for your answer in advance.

That's a beautiful crate. What is the armament and number of rounds she carries?

Exactly so.... keeps it all simple - yes we figured that many will have cleaned out their mail etc.

Some may have sold their copies on.... legitimately etc and we do not want to upset legit users.

HTH

WM

Thank you,

You guys are way ahead of us LOL. Good to know

Silver wings

That's a beautiful crate. What is the armament and number of rounds she carries?

The N.24 carries a single Vickers - as to the rounds? - maybe Shredward can enlighten us.

In BHaH we already have the N.11, N.16 and N.17. If all goes well we are hoping to add the N.17 bis, N.23, N.24, N.24 bis and N.27, The N.28 is also a possibility. As to if and when - it all depends on research, data files, modeling and skinning time frames - so no promises :wink:

The N.24 carries a single Vickers - as to the rounds? - maybe Shredward can enlighten us.

In BHaH we already have the N.11, N.16 and N.17. If all goes well we are hoping to add the N.17 bis, N.23, N.24, N.24 bis and N.27, The N.28 is also a possibility. As to if and when - it all depends on research, data files, modeling and skinning time frames - so no promises :wink:

Thank you for the update sandbagger and a big thanks to all on the OBD team that just keep making BHaH the most comprehensive and definative WWI flight simulator on the market to date (and for the foreseeable future IMHO). But I do have one question (request?) what are the chances we might see some of the earlier kites to fill out the squadrons in the earliest phase of the war, like the Ni-10, Morane Parasol, MF-11 and FE-8 (mainly the Ni-10)?

I must say that N.24 looks REALLY beautiful in those pics. Floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee. :good:

I love the N24. Next to the Camel it's my favorite plane. And those are some beautiful skins. :good:

Cheers!

Lou

BTW, I meant to ask, that is William Wellman's Nieup, yes?

Polovski and Winder, will the new addon contain corrected placement of 25-lb Cooper bomb-carriers under the S.E.5a fuselage please?

Thank you for your answer in advance.

It was fixed but not sure the next "patch" will have that included. We'll have to wait and see.

Thank you very much!

Thank you for the update sandbagger and a big thanks to all on the OBD team that just keep making BHaH the most comprehensive and definative WWI flight simulator on the market to date (and for the foreseeable future IMHO). But I do have one question (request?) what are the chances we might see some of the earlier kites to fill out the squadrons in the earliest phase of the war, like the Ni-10, Morane Parasol, MF-11 and FE-8 (mainly the Ni-10)?

Never mind not important

Never mind not important

I think it's important and I know that OBD will be filling some of those holes as they are able to. Something more to look forward to. :yes:

Its looking great!! you guys are doing an awesome job!

Any chance of correcting the location of some of the major cities that seem to be in the wrong spot... Ypres, Verdun, Paris... those are the ones I've found in my mapping.