Sign in to follow this  
hughesyman

Fokker D7 on the top of this webpage

Hi, does anyone know what the Fokker D7 on the banner at the top of this webpage with the yellow nose, which jasta squadron it belongs to?

I'd like to fly with these jasta colours in OFF but dont know what squadron they belong too?

Cheers

Hi, Hughesyman

Wecome here!

You should look at these skins:

Jasta 29 default skin

Jasta 10 Arthur Laumann

Jasta 10 1918 default skin

It should be one of those - the one in the title is slightly changed in tone by the designer, maybe.

Stay aloft!

Olham

Jasta 10. I've flown with them enough. I like being in the company of men like Lowenhardt and Voss.

CJ

Edited by Cameljockey

Hi, Hughesyman

Wecome here!

You should look at these skins:

Jasta 29 default skin

Jasta 10 Arthur Laumann

Jasta 10 1918 default skin

It should be one of those - the one in the title is slightly changed in tone by the designer, maybe.

Stay aloft!

Olham

Excellent, thanks Olham! its a fantastic picture of the D7 and i really like the markings on it, so cant wait to fly it and get up there to mix it up in the skies!

Thanks again

Wow, Cameljockey - that picture with the SPAD is a great shot!

Cameljockey - sweet pics!!! thanks for posting them, hopefully have some shots like that of my own with jasta 10 soon!

Cheers

hughesyman,

if you are new with BHaH, or don't even have it yet arrived: you will go crazy for so many great skins

as you can find there! Get yourself "DXTBmp" (free download), and browse through the sinks.

Also you may download some more from the download section for skins at the main combatace site.

These are skins from simmers for other "pilots" to use.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...amp;showcat=351

Thanks guys. This is what it looked from "the Office".

CJ

Edited by Cameljockey

Ah, Jasta 10! I had my longest-living pilot with them, and he was flying the Pfalz D.IIIa. Good squadron with good wingmen. It's very easy to recognize those beautiful Jasta 10 Pfalz scouts with their bright white and yellow colours. But I never lived long enough to get the D.VII.

I like being in the company of men like Lowenhardt and Voss.

A sentiment not shared by the pilot of that SPAD!

ps: Your view from 'the office' would make a dynamite cover for the Phase 4 OFF DVD.

Edited by Hauksbee

Ah, Jasta 10! I had my longest-living pilot with them, and he was flying the Pfalz D.IIIa. Good squadron with good wingmen. It's very easy to recognize those beautiful Jasta 10 Pfalz scouts with their bright white and yellow colours. But I never lived long enough to get the D.VII.

Yep. DVIIF of Jasta 10. Taken from Zundap's screenshot. Post #35 in the screenshots thread.

Those bastards ripped me a new one a while ago. I was in a camel and he (and his wingman!) were stuck on me like glue!

Yess - zatt's our normal procedure vizz "crumpetz" - eat zem! Mmuahahahahaaa!!!!

Edited by Olham

I usully campaign with Jasta 28w but recently switched to the Jasta 10 boys

Man what a difference, Average vs an Elite squadron

Only thing was, I got a lot more victories in 28w

Usually ended up me against the whole Armie de le Aire

Jasta 10 boys are great, fightin with you right to the end

...now if they weren't the sneakiest l'l victory stealing bunch a horses pitutes... :angry2:

Jasta 10 boys are great, fightin with you right to the end

...now if they weren't the sneakiest l'l victory stealing bunch a horses pitutes... :angry2:

They will do that now. You pump a hundred rounds into an EA and get him hurt bad and going down and one of them swoops in and gets off 10 or 15 and steals the kill. Frustrating. I just turn the tables and do the same thing to them! :biggrin:

Edited by Cameljockey

They will do that now. You pump a hundred rounds into an EA and get him hurt bad and going down and one of them swoops in and gets off 10 or 15 and steals the kill. Frustrating. I just turn the tables and do the same thing to them! :biggrin:

The Devs should add a bawling out screen at the close of each mission

Slap em around, tear their rank badges off, make em peel potatoes, send em to the trenches

Course then it'd be just like 28w, fightin the whole Armie de le Aire meself

Guess I'll have to tolerate the pitutes ... but they'll be short sheeted tonight for sure

I'm not so sure, if a kill can be stolen.

It seems to me, that it belongs to the one, who pumped most rounds into the opponent?

At least my last Nieuport wasn't accepted as MY kill, although I had given her the last few.

The guy before me must have damaged her most. But I'm not sure.

Winder?