surprise :biggrin:

nearly ready

Edited by cocas

Looks nice Cocas! :good:

btw, how are your other projects going???

Looks nice Cocas! :good:

btw, how are your other projects going???

going slowly due to RL issues

Edited by cocas

Cocas

We already have a fairly decent MkI over at Capun's. Could you perhaps revise the model to be a MkII? And adding a tail hook would turn it into a Nimrod. I have some really good panel line for both the Fury and the Nimrod. In fact I've nearly finished some skins.

Looks good.

LloydNB

Edited by LloydNB

Cocas

We already have a fairly decent MkI over at Capun's. Could you perhaps revise the model to be a MkII? And adding a tail hook would turn it into a Nimrod. I have some really good panel line for both the Fury and the Nimrod. In fact I've nearly finished some skins.

Looks good.

LloydNB

well sure but im having a hard time getting intel on the Mk II dont know watt are the diferences beteween the Fury Mk I and II sorry lack of visual info :sorry:

for the nimrod i need to see the tail hook to add it if some cloud get some pics i can make a two or 3 pack.

Daniel

Cocas

I'm at work at the moment. (New Zealand is at GMT +12hrs) When I get home I'll scan in some good pictures I've got.

The only real difference between the MKI an MkII (apart from the engine) was in the under-carriage and the shape of the radiator. Take a look at WINGS PALETTTE. This picture should give you an idea.

post-2351-1247002938_thumb.jpg

I'm at work at the moment. (New Zealand is at GMT +12hrs) When I get home I'll scan in some good pictures I've got.

The only real difference between the MKI an MkII (apart from the engine) was in the under-carriage and the shape of the radiator. Take a look at WINGS PALETTTE. This picture should give you an idea.

thanks and that drawing has already help whit some the details i was missing you are the man

Daniel

Cocas

I've almost finished a Fury skin for the SAAF in East Africa. Camo to line up and codes to do.

Lloyd

post-2351-1247288851_thumb.jpg

post-2351-1247288858_thumb.jpg

I've almost finished a Fury skin for the SAAF in East Africa. Camo to line up and codes to do.

Lloyd

looks good LloydNB :good:

My SAAF Fury skin is now available. Time permitting I'll try and do a couple of RAF skins.

Lloyd

post-2351-1248653759_thumb.jpg

Next Fury in development.

Lloyd

post-2351-1249093893_thumb.jpg