Sign in to follow this  
Herr Prop-Wasche

Fortiesboy Campaign DM 1.0 now available

Dear OFFers,

At Fortiesboy's request, I have just submitted his DM for download from the combat ace download forum. Fortiesboy's campaign DM 1.0 is a DM based upon OFF's hardcore damage model, with individual "threshold value" adjustments to each aircraft type in order to produce enhanced damage effects. This DM is intended to be used by players who fly with "full realism," i.e. normal bullets, full realism FM, and limited flight aids.

FB's DM is meant as an alternative to both of the official OFF DM's, as well as Herr Prop-Wasche's IDM. Players are encouraged to experiment with each of the DMs (easily accomplished by following the installation instructions for each DM) to find the one they most prefer. Installation of this mod will not alter any of the settings in any of the other DMs.

FB will be glad to answer any questions or comments you have about installation or use of his DM. Once again, FB would also like to thank Pol, Winder, and the others at OBD Software first for their wonderful sim, and secondly, for their kind advice and assistance in the development of this mod.

Good luck and happy flying!

Hey Prop Wasche

You missed someone out in the "Thank Yous" - You missed out Herr Prop Wasche-lol

Thank you very much indeed for making my DM available for others to try. You are a gentleman, Sir.

Although this works in Campaign, it is particularly suited to those of us who love QC - the "I've just got 15 minutes here - I can fit in a quick dogfight" guys.

Go on, be curious- it's there to try out!

cheers

Gremlin,

We would be most pleased if you were to post our DMs on the Wings of Honor web site. Just to be on the safe side, could you clear it with Pol or Winder first?

Thanks Gents, I will be giving this one a go soon.

Cheers!

Lou

I made some adjustments and i'm using your DM on phase 2.

GREAT!!!!

I always wanted to see some plane parts flying apart!!!

Gremlin,

We would be most pleased if you were to post our DMs on the Wings of Honor web site. Just to be on the safe side, could you clear it with Pol or Winder first?

Thank you for permission. Polovski does not have any reservations about it either.

Cheers

OK, do I have this right? For this mod you extract it into the aircraft folder,as opposed to Herr Prop-Wasche's mod in which you extracted into the root OFF folder? :blink:

Yes. I made it a little different with FB's mod so as not to confuse the two. Maybe I did not succeed. :sad:

Excellent work! The action up there is more intense than ever. Great mod for the Hardcore DM. This is definately the DM of choice for me.

Hellshade