Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Back From Hospital

Had a hernia fixed yesterday and I'm trying to get back to a normal routine. I never thought that something this simple, make a few holes and throw in some mesh would as painful as this is. I hurt so much right now I'm afraid to fart because of the pressure on my abdomen. At least it was on the gut and not near the "boys". Got some good pain killers so if I make a remark that's unusual for me, it's the drugs talking :blink:

Dont sneeze, dear god do not sneeze. You don't want to know what happens. Trust me.

Get well.

Get well soon Firehawkordy. Amazingly enough, despite all the heavy crap Ive lifted in my day Ive never had anything worse than constant lower back pain. So far my nuts have stayed right where they were born...

Welcome home and get well soon... at least it wasn't a rifle round in the gut! (They are terrible believe me)

get well my friend...:)

try not to eat beans it makes you fart like crazy :P

Firehawk:

Speaking of unusual remarks,How long you been on them drugs? Just Joking. :rofl:

Get Well soon.

Oh and don't lift anything heavier than a 12 oz can or a 16 oz T-bone. :good:

A little update, I managed to take off the abdominal binder to change the dressings, I look and feel like I took a 12ga with #6 shot to the gut. I really do feel better after a few days of rest. I just bored as hell since I can't sit to long at my desk so gaming is not as fun as it should be.

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts.

keep us updated man

and again get well soon :)