Sign in to follow this  
HomeBoy

My apology

Fellow OFFers,

I have been having a technical problem with the game these last few weeks.

Last night, I blew up and came here and behaved very childishly and made comments that I regret. I have always made an effort to be positive and supportive toward this community and the developers. I have certainly blown that in spades.

Please accept my apology and I will try very hard to take my own advice I give my daughter all the time:

"Nothing good ever happens after midnight!"

"Nothing good ever happens after midnight!"

Sooooo true and look forward to your continued participation on this forum. :clapping:

I get like that when I'm hungry... and haven't slept... :biggrin:

No sweat... we're all human... except us with OBD... we've been assimilated to the Borg.

HomeBoy, to comfort you: I sometimes go mad, when I have a problem with OFF.

They are all rather little problems, but I shout at the wall and get berserk.

My own explanation is (before I have to admit I was mad):

You only get so upset, when you can't have someone or something you love.

So, in a way, getting upset about OFF is a compliment - it shows I love it.

Otherwise I wouldn't care.

And I hope you devs read this - I think it's what happens to many of us sometimes.

Don't take it too sensitive.

I get like that when I'm hungry... and haven't slept... :biggrin:

No sweat... we're all human... except us with OBD... we've been assimilated to the Borg.

"Resistance is futile"...............

Some days you are the pigeon.

Some days you are the statue.

Today for you was a statue day.

Me? I hope for more pigeon days!

best

nio

:lol: CJ, your avatar, together with some of your short remarks, still is killing me! :lol:

Never apologize for speaking your mind. There are all too many sheep who gush over every pretty new feature that's introduced while dismissing the problems and complaints of others. If this sim continues in it's current direction someday you'll no longer even have to takeoff before you're destroyed. It'll happen right on the runway!

Yeah, even that happened in real war.

Never apologize for speaking your mind. There are all too many sheep who gush over every pretty new feature that's introduced while dismissing the problems and complaints of others. If this sim continues in it's current direction someday you'll no longer even have to takeoff before you're destroyed. It'll happen right on the runway!

May I be so bold as to copy the e-mail I received from this person?

Perhaps not...

But Winston you know nothing about what you are talking about so please don't rant here or you will be banned..

Calling the OFF community sheep etc is pretty low and I can see this thread being locked soon.

Please take this as a warning.

If you don't like OFF thats fine...if you do that's also fine but just behave O.K?

Civil words garner civil response - you are not civil as is evident from your very first rant about MP... shall we dig that up too?

Homeboy apology accepted. If you want we can continue diagnosing your issues in e-mail.

WM

Homeboy?...You are such a positive influence for the Good on this forum..I don't feel an apology is required personally!..... You add a great deal, and if you you have a right to say what you feel...I havent read your posting, but anyone who is 'Man' enough to apologise..will always be welcome!

S!

Never apologise for speaking your mind? Well it really depends on what is on your mind...

If didn't apologise or hold back sometimes I think I'd be single. My partner speaks her mind often, and then apologises ;)

Homeboy has and that takes more guts than having a go.

Winder,

"But Winston you know nothing about what you are talking about so please don't rant here or you will be banned..

Calling the OFF community sheep etc is pretty low and I can see this thread being locked soon."

Please don't lock this thread or take any hasty action against Winston. I'm sure no-one likes being called sheep, but we're all adults here, and if that's the worst vitriol, then it's hardly worth noting. Give him time to simmer down: I'm sure that he's a reasonable bloke who's just had a bad day, eh?

Thanks guys and thanks Homeboy.

Sorry guys there is no more need be said here.

WM