Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

OT - What are your favorite Non-flight sim games?

Favorite all-time was Grand Prix Legends, but I don't have it installed right now.

Also Civ 4 on and off.

They make other types of games??? How about that!!

Seriously, though, long ago I used to play a Delta Force demo that came packaged with F-16 by Nova-Logic. AI bad guyswere dumb as rocks, though. Only mission was to take out a rebel base manned with 25 insurgents (Central America, this was before 9/11). As a member of a squad I had to sit on tacks to stay awake. The only way to make it challenging was to do it all by myself, and even that became easy after a few times.

Played a driving game for a while. Porsche-based, but it wasn't NFS.

For the past seven years or so it's been nothing but flight sims: WWI, WWII, Korea, and Falcon 4.0 here and there along with MSFS 2000 and 2004 (fs9).

That's CLASSIC!!! :clapping:

I had a different "motivational" poster entitled "Reality". Wish I could find it now, haven't seen it in years, but it's easy to describe:

Picture = Hot, scantily clad babe in suggestive pose.

Title = Reality

Subtitle = No matter how fine she is, somebody, somewhere, is sick of her s**t!

pmsl :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can't stop playing Grid!...The best racing game I ever played...and works a treat with Trackir!

I used to be a fan of the WW2 FPS genre. Medal of Honor, Call of Duty etc. but seem to have drifted away from it. CoD4 was fantastic, good gameplay and strong storyline. CoD 5 was a dissapointing follow up for me. It looked the same but lacked the story.

Other than flight sims, I mainly play 1 game, which has had my attention for years now; the Europa Barbarorum mod for Rome TW.

I

Other than flight sims, I mainly play 1 game, which has had my attention for years now; the Europa Barbarorum mod for Rome TW.

Hmm...New one on me!...Looks good from what I have seen..will check it out.

Thanks Maeran :good:

Carrick58, "Panzer Elite" is a good WWII tank sim. (old, but none better so far, and with lots of mods to extend it).

I have just recently got into the re-issued and expanded Close Combat series being produced by Matrix Games.

Silent Hunter III is also one I take out for a dive now and then :)

Bletchley

I'm a retro gamer so give me any old game (8 bit or 16 bit) and I'll play it for fun.

But the game I play most is ARMA II. I'm waiting for their new expansion "Operation Arrowhead".