Sign in to follow this  

Forum Administrator on duty. I would like to have both A-4G and A-4K removed from the SF 2 Aircraft addon Section, please. I have amended files to ready to upload. These files are the same but have more detailed Readmes and clearly state only for SF2 or merged installs only. How do I proceed, do I upload first or wait till incorrect ones are removed then upload? I do not want to cause anymore problems and want to get it right this time.

James Fox

Forum Administrator on duty. I would like to have both A-4G and A-4K removed from the SF 2 Aircraft addon Section, please. I have amended files to ready to upload. These files are the same but have more detailed Readmes and clearly state only for SF2 or merged installs only. How do I proceed, do I upload first or wait till incorrect ones are removed then upload? I do not want to cause anymore problems and want to get it right this time.

James Fox

You should be able to go to the file you uploaded in the downloads section, and at the bottom there should be a link to click that says "edit this file". Click that, then replace the existing files with the ones you want to use.

I'll delete those for you James. Then, you can just make a new upload

wrench

kevin stein

I'll delete those for you James. Then, you can just make a new upload

wrench

kevin stein

I uploaded the replacements about half hour ago. They seemed to go through OK. James Fox

They are currently in the waiting room waiting.

Edited by James Fox

They should be sorted now James. Nice work, btw. :ok:

Thank You I will try to be more accurate in future. PS, started work on wrap-around skins now, about two weeks.

James Fox

Edited by James Fox