Sign in to follow this  
Guest British_eh

FLAK Setttings

What is your setting?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have mini 1.32f, then what setting do you use?

• Easy
    • Normal
    • Hard
  2. 2. If you have mini 1.32e, then what setting do you use?

• Easy
    • Normal
    • Hard

Guest British_eh

I am reluctant to DL the new minipatch as I am using the current Easy Flak settings on 1.32e. Is this the closest to "realistic"? I think Bletchley had a good take on it, and for 1915 -1917, that is what you would likely see. Of course there were area's that were more active,and some less. In Winders POLL, he lists area's that may be busier than others.

So, given that the new DL will replace the current setting for FLAK; old Easy for new Easy, I will presume that the Normal and Hard stay the same? If this is true, does anyone use the Hard? I haven't but would be interested to see what the comments are. If scant few use the Hard, perhaps we could see the current Easy be placed in the new 1.32f as Normal, and the current Normal, be placed in the Hard?

Cheers,

British_eh

Hi Brit,

I tried to vote Normal for 1.32e and it kicked me out

Saying "I had to answer each question in the poll"

Maybe add a "No" respnse to each question?

HTH,

Edited by Duce Lewis

1.32f ?????

When was that released???

For gods sake - do I have to check that website EVERY day, to make sure I'm up to date????

I really like the new flak (currently mod f with normal setting). I can actually use it to spot enemy aircraft when I'm on my side of the lines, just like the real pilots did. It really helps make the game come more alive.

I too like the new flak, and also have found it easier to spot the enemy. We were even using it to spot the enemy online yesterday.

Beard

1.32f ?????

When was that released???

For gods sake - do I have to check that website EVERY day, to make sure I'm up to date????

Olham, 1.32f was a quick fix for respawning in QC

I fly 99% Campaign, so I'm skipping the "f" update

I just went with the Super patch. Its a lot faster spoting the e/a just look for the flak. Ive only lost one A/C of mine to Archie over the lines, so I am happy with it.

This is a senseless poll as the flak accuracy did not change from 1.32e to 1.32f.

Patch F simply added in the QC respawn option.

HTH

WM

Der Flak est Vunderbar!grin.gif

ZZ.

Its good. Wouldn't change it.

There's no question about the new flak being better than it used to be. It's now more deadly, but not too deadly, and most importantly, you can now actually spot enemy aircraft with the help of the shell bursts. That alone is reason enough for me to use the new flak settings - it makes the game feel more realistic as I can now do in the sim what the real pilots of WW1 did over the front.

Guest British_eh

This is a senseless poll as the flak accuracy did not change from 1.32e to 1.32f.

Patch F simply added in the QC respawn option.

HTH

WM

Well Winder, on the OFF DL it states quite clearly, " Flak - CHANGED EASY SETTING TO MATCH OLD FLAK FOR THOSE THAT WANT THE OLD SETTING..."

For some reason there seems to be a communication error. Is the New Flak the Old Flak? There seems to be a difference of opinion then as POL indicated that the Old Flak, ( useless) would replace the Easy Flak in this Minipatch. What is correct?

Not too senseless a question.

Regards,

British_eh

PS Can't seem to EDIT the POLL

Edited by British_eh

Well Winder, on the OFF DL it states quite clearly, " Flak - CHANGED EASY SETTING TO MATCH OLD FLAK FOR THOSE THAT WANT THE OLD SETTING..."

For some reason there seems to be a communication error. Is the New Flak the Old Flak? There seems to be a difference of opinion then as POL indicated that the Old Flak, ( useless) would replace the Easy Flak in this Minipatch. What is correct?

Not too senseless a question.

Regards,

British_eh

PS Can't seem to EDIT the POLL

Well British-eh - its a cumulative patch so summarises all changes in the mini patch from the 1.32 Super Patch

There was no change in flak from 1.32e to 1.32f... but flak was changed from 1.32 Super Patch.

Flak changes happened in 1.32b and 1.32c so if you have 1.32e installed you already have the flak changes

HTH

WM