SU-25 Project

Contained in this package is the 3D Studio Max model (Release 7) of an SU-25. It includes maps, templates, and models for use as a "getting started" package. There is no support for this package and it's completely freeware, feel free to distribute to whoever would like to get started in Strike Fighters modding.

Original model, maps, & templates by wpnssgt

© Air Power Mods 2009

Hey man I am not sure why, but it still wont let me d/l them. Maybe someone else will have better luck, and like u told me on ICQ, since I dont have Max, i cant do anything anyways.

Thanks for offering this. But I can't download either:

ERROR:(DOWNLOAD-PERMCA01A)

REASON CODE: User type is not permitted to download files. Guests please register an account to use this feature.

Thanks for offering this. But I can't download either:

ERROR:(DOWNLOAD-PERMCA01A)

REASON CODE: User type is not permitted to download files. Guests please register an account to use this feature.

IDEM for my :dntknw: (sorry for my inglish)

Its good now, and so yall know, its max files like he said, not a complete aircraft.

Nice plane!! I was waiting for long to have a flyable Su-25 Frogfoot in Strike Fighters. When will it be ready to fly??

Probably everything from the looks of it..

well I looked at the 3d model and ur right eric...looks like it needs a total revamp...no offence mike,but theres bad polys,gaps etc everywhere...I doubt I have the time to do it... :no:

I saw that Marcfighters team are working in the Su-25. But this is since one year ago!! Are them still working on this great plane? If not...anybody is interested in making it? I think that this is a cold war warrior that is much needed in Strike Fighters. :grin:

Yes this was one of my very early models, so it's VERY basic, lol If someone REALLY wanted to make it work it will, as I had it flying in SF1. :heat:

Well...so who is gonna work in the project Su-25 ??

:dntknw:

If this really good.

But we do not know when it will get out.

And that is a model layers to sell.

OAAAAGZmmTR3ImyTgcLosvb8KMrCFoXDkR3ULWI6uIMpmOhIWjaPTRjfmCny4sXIIqL5qojOFpvCavxAVoX6h6k044sAm1T1UFRqd06Y4MFzmbZjbJn4XYEbbZlS.jpg

OAAAAOVVJ_emovFUpQVh59d1jsKEgpEoLJEmcYzj_hqTdcr068-yvHZH0XiOJL--0J_vboIHOhgzEIFM7wRjSfNhFmcAm1T1UHgoxj-gQ2zTJ_v9Ft3_jZo6OJNd.jpg

OAAAABVN7R7GC6WvW_bAmK9zk2_eHJqOvD2GbVRDlfPwz69kgdkRt6w2R9-FFnYjpDxg7rAxHDkDbTn2-4AkEdhpQ-QAm1T1UAl5sDdXkCV43rAxfjH4OIssnRN7.jpg

OAAAAJsb4iATwK80Q8wNB1g1egU0TDo0z6zxYQQPyD28MUhxdZHcMy0wr7ApNmO2vzceUrDgxVyhYFQeJs_9UCL-DxkAm1T1UMrEkBumJQNYKW-NchCrtfurTN8S.jpg

OAAAAFRMjQJrx2JVhww7WBdB_0scW3q6huInNVWQrphB6TpiZ0os9slv-Y0wasqPQCdBr5SLvIZB37zzNIUHRZEfrPsAm1T1UG0eraqreZ1D_dCK0MykspdUIt8m.jpg

OAAAAIEejgnqiMtVVXhZz90ZY87uDD7f7y6EMVaZG2YUfbNMUyMer2EmY55lm2NCUG-ZnsC-tmzqrn2-A-mW7KF3VFUAm1T1UFp45bwT7sJkTA_zJ4mDY3gO98TI.jpg

Hey!!!! That's something to share with us!!!!!!

wink2.gif Wink wink, nudge nudge.....

Cool images!!

But this plane is in project since more than a year ago!! Does the project go on or they drop it?

If they are still working on it? When it will be ready?

:dntknw:

Well yeah, it's dead in the water right now. It'll be ready... when ready.