Sign in to follow this  
Stary

Alien reboot

I don't give a s**t if Ridley's directing. No way!

See, seeing Alien for the very first time changed me, and the way I look at world.

Changed me for bad perhaps.

It was Ripley, Ash, Lambert, the story, that made me thinking about morality, the importance of choices, the sacrifice, the pain.

I was ten years old.

Alien was pure mindf**k for me.

Next day I spend all of my time in school drawing in my book what I saw on that VHS.

Ten years later I was buying every Giger's albums I could find, mature enough to understand the sexual overtones, the design of alien, what happened to Lambert after Parker's death.

Alien, the first movie, before Cameron, Dark Horse and s**tty Amalgamated Inc., is something that cannot be rebooted.

Post Scriptum: Stay away from "Edge of Darkness" Mel.

hmmm, no.

it was pure Giger's design.

Well, technically, this isn't a reboot...it's a prequel...it supposedly happens before the events of Alien,Aliens,Alien3,Alien Resurrection.

FC

Originally Giger modelled extending jaws on a different extending organ. I wonder, if they'll ever shoot a movie based on that.

Originally Giger modelled extending jaws on a different extending organ. I wonder, if they'll ever shoot a movie based on that.

They were but the Hedgehog isn't tall enough and gained too much weight. :yikes:

No matter what you might think, it 100% has to be better than AvP Requiem!

No matter what you might think, it 100% has to be better than AvP Requiem!

Oh God, a movie based on a comic book that was based on one scene at the end of the second Predator movie. For those who don't know what I mean, at the end of the flic, in the Predator's ship there is wall of trophy skulls. Right in the middle of the wall is a skull of the Alien. I think it was an inside joke or a nod to the Alien franchise.

The only movies worth watching are the first two Alien movies. And can you think of a scene better than Ripley climbing into that spacesuit?