Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Troubles getting on the site??

Having problem connecting?  

1. 1. Having problem connecting?

• Yes, what kind of a mess are you running there? :)
    • No problems here
    • I'm connecting, but it's slow as heck!

Are people having issues getting on the site the last few days? Things like server not found messages? I noticed it was rather quiet last night and this morning. Of course, if no one's getting on I guess they can't answer this post... :roll:

I'm on from work right now without problems, but as I headed out from home I noticed the site was not responding, so I restarted Apache. Hmmm, I think it's time I get serious about moving this site to a real Host Provider... :lol:

I voted number 1 because sometimes I can't connect. I will explain how it goes...

When I go to www.biohazcentral.com he will start loading your site. After a while I see your header. But below the header its only black. After a minute or somewhat my browser just redirects to the 404 error page. A couple of times I clicked at the "view source" button and I noticed that the page reaches till: "<-- BEGIN: Right....". And then its *boom* ... nothing.

Real odd error isn't it? I think it is something with your apache or phpmodule. But you know it better I hope. Real host would improve to :wink: , but is expensive

That's it, one is too much... :D

I'll start working on moving to a dedicated host provider this week. These problems WILL be resolved... :x

Yes, it is really slow. I tryd to connect today. But it cann't get it on.

Now I'm connect, but he or she is slow. I hope you can speed it up.

Greetings

Dutchy