Sign in to follow this  
macelena

6 year old child missing aborad balloon

Both parents are wannabe actors, what can you expect?

it just got more fun....no really it did

http://kdvr.upickem....contestid=10987

I just heard on the news that the FAA is now opening an investigation on this incident. Not sure for what, but they are. So this sub-idiot is now looking at every facet of the US Law enforcement crawling up his a$$ with a microscope looking for answers on this.

It makes me sick that this is what some of us have resorted to... I WANT MY REALITY TV SHOW!!!!

All this is is a very badly concocted script to a poor publicity stunt gone totally wrong played out by two very stupid parents that were once very bad actors.

I don't see how these two should be allowed to raise kids... which brings up a funny question...

This happened when... on a Thursday? All three kids were home? Who's schooling the children? Oh, yeah... they must HOME SCHOOL... another great idea for parents that are completely off the wall.

I've heard this quote a million times... "We home-school because we do not want our children being exposed to the government backed, brain washing that the public/private school sectors offer". OK... and this is better for them. A real healthy environment for them at home. Dad's a total psycho, Mom is completely aloof... great roll models.

I hope the parents have to pay for all of this, I just feel sorry for the kids.

OvS

Edited by OvS

They'll spend a million dollars putting this jerk behind bars for 6 months at best. They (government agencies and the media) are feeding this guy exactly what he wants. IMHO, ignore him.

M

They just need to fine them, big time. That's the solution for criminals and other lowlifes who have money, just take it from them and don't bother crowding the jails and costing US money.

So far there looking at fines around $2,000,000 or so from what i understand and about 10 years in jail if i recall corectly and the FAA is getting invalolved because of disruptions to the airspace of DIA... there were many flights diverted, canceled, approches rerouted, ect... yup there in a lot of trouble here, and I asked that day why are the kids home??? no answer on that one yet... it could be that they are in one of the year round schools here which means that they have a different "track" system than the traditional August-June school schedule that we are used to... not real sure on that one though (yeah its wiered)

The dad just needs a good swift kick in the balls, plain and simple. See what happens when u let brother and sister procreate? LOL

So far there looking at fines around $2,000,000 or so from what i understand and about 10 years in jail if i recall corectly and the FAA is getting invalolved because of disruptions to the airspace of DIA... there were many flights diverted, canceled, approches rerouted, ect... yup there in a lot of trouble here, and I asked that day why are the kids home??? no answer on that one yet... it could be that they are in one of the year round schools here which means that they have a different "track" system than the traditional August-June school schedule that we are used to... not real sure on that one though (yeah its wiered)

Possibly home schooled. Not defending, just sayin'.