i'v gone through the downloads section over the last 6 months and am wondering is there..

1 a P-47D? ive seen a skin for it but not the actual aircraft

2 B-45 tornado?

3 Soviet ships other than the 2 carriers?

4 UH-60, AH-1 vietnam era snakes, or AH64?

also does anyone have info on what the soviet air force was flying in the soviet occupation zone of germany along about the time of the berlin airlift?

i appreciate any input you all have on this.

Most of the stuff you are looking for is at the A team skunkworks site. The AH-64 is a work in progress and has been for some time, I really hope the author of the project gets around to finishing it, we really need it in this sim.

aaargh! well i suppose i'll see what i can do with whats available i've tried getting accepted to that site no dice. but thanks for the info

thanks Shoalin. i think i tried that one befor but several months ago. got a lil better handle on how to make things work better now so i;ll give that Jug another spin. i had totally forgetten bout that pack. i appreciate it!good.gif

There is one here at CA who is working on a B-45. Not me

There's acutally 3 P-47s available ...

P-47D-20 (razorback)

P-47D-25 (bubble top)

in Wolf's WW2 Planes Pak and

P-47N by RussoUK

Most of the ships are over at the DAT site; iirc, Capun is working on a B-45 as well.

wrench

kevin stein