Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Good Riddens

http://specials.msn....ion&FORM=MSNHAL

Families get closure, tax payers don't have to keep feeding him and he get what he deserves.

I agree 100%!!

Why does the public have to wait so long? 7 years, a short time compared to many others. I say get it done 6 months after sentence is given, especially if the DNA and all other scientific evidence matches (you know, the usual stuff that is checked when they think a person may not have done the crime).

OvS

"The anticipation of death is worse than death itself."

"The anticipation of death is worse than death itself."

I bet the guy who said that had never died before

Personally, i don´t favour death penalty, it sounds some kind of grim having the state to cause a death on purpose,

legally meaning just that, so does euthanasia, in example. I just find it dirty. It is not a matter that he deserves being executed,

wich i think does. I don´t think that there is anything wrong on a "selective assasination", to me, an assymetrical warfare combat

kill, but an execution is just not the way i would make it.

However, sometimes there is nothing wrong on a mislead bullet.

I bet the guy who said that had never died before

Personally, i don´t favour death penalty, it sounds some kind of grim having the state to cause a death on purpose,

legally meaning just that, so does euthanasia, in example. I just find it dirty. It is not a matter that he deserves being executed,

wich i think does. I don´t think that there is anything wrong on a "selective assasination", to me, an assymetrical warfare combat

kill, but an execution is just not the way i would make it.

However, sometimes there is nothing wrong on a mislead bullet.

What about a Public stoning?

20 mins and this man is OUTTTTTAAAAAAA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So long screwy see yeah in St Louee!!!!

This was too good for him, they should of let him ride the lightning. And they ought to fry that kid too.

May he not rest in peace :diablo:

Edited by hgbn

This was too good for him, they should of let him ride the lightning. And they ought to fry that kid too.

nah, Gulag on him!

Kid copped a plea deal.

Guest Eject

May he not rest in peace :diablo:

The more appropriate term is not NOT REST IN PEACE; rather, and I like the term someone out there in the Net coined, Rest In PIECES!!! (especially if the Xe-cutioners -- six sharp shooters) used each the new KRISS (Search) .45ACP Sub-machine guns in Full-Auto mode, and from a distance of maximum 20 yards. Six full magazine, each 20 ammos, pointed at the -- excuse me Dave -- two-legged animal who drank beer and ate Double Whammy! Really dropped in PIECES would he. Let alone if the sharp-shooters used the Frag Ammo!

Btw, a Jewish professor just managed to PROOF that DNA "signature" can be forged! Meaning, even if the authority made the attempt to prove someguy's DNA, it is not a hundred percent fool-proof. Go to HARETZ newspaper in Israel. I do not recall when the report was published.

Edited by Eject

this man should be executed by burn his body

He would not even confess before he died? Pathetic. The evidence was as I understand it overwhelming.

Guest Eject

The more appropriate term is not NOT REST IN PEACE; rather, and I like the term someone out there in the Net coined, Rest In PIECES!!! (especially if the Xe-cutioners -- six sharp shooters) used each the new KRISS (Search) .45ACP Sub-machine guns in Full-Auto mode, and from a distance of maximum 20 yards. Six full magazine, each 20 ammos, pointed at the -- excuse me Dave -- two-legged animal who drank beer and ate Double Whammy! Really dropped in PIECES would he. Let alone if the sharp-shooters used the Frag Ammo!

Btw, a Jewish professor just managed to PROOF that DNA "signature" can be forged! Meaning, even if the authority made the attempt to prove someguy's DNA, it is not a hundred percent fool-proof. Go to HARETZ newspaper in Israel. I do not recall when the report was published.

Oops came back late Dave, the word PROOF is a Noun, it should have been PROVED (Past Tense). See? My English really got rusty and rusty man.