Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

HAT IN THE RING! : Web update

When you download the Expansion Set you can burn it on a CD, if it's around 400mb.

Usually with Avangate you've the chance also to order a DVD backup, but it will cost you extra.

I wouldn't save in a flash stick, because they aren't very reliable. I'll use a CD or a DVD.

Same here. Just waiting for the "Buy Now" button to work!

The wifey doesn't know that I've scrimping a little here and there from the household money for this expansion.boredom.gif

• Like 1

With my luck, this'll become available while I'm vacationing in Arizona, far from my computer. :blink: LOL

has this addon been tested in mp yet what about the new railyards willwe be finalyl able to select them as targets in mission builder? is the custom skin also to wokr in mp

Probably the wrong thread but it will get a basic testing before release sj. There should be no problem adding railways in we can't give a tutorial on that though.

When you download the Expansion Set you can burn it on a CD, if it's around 400mb.

Usually with Avangate you've the chance also to order a DVD backup, but it will cost you extra.

I wouldn't save in a flash stick, because they aren't very reliable. I'll use a CD or a DVD.

To make room on my backup hd, I've been using MS Skydrive since "we" use IM between branches and corporate office.

Setup is simple, free and you can "lock" the folder(s). It has 25GB of space and since it's MS, I hope they'll be around for awhile.

Just a possible alternative.

plug_nickel (Al)