Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Come on Dev's FFS!

Thought that would get your attention! :good:

I (and I am sure others here) would love to know a little bit more about the guys that brought us BHaH

OvS is pretty good at sharing what he does/has done... We know of his huge contribution to RB3d..and the fact that he works for 'The Worlds Favourite Airline'..(ahem...matter of opinion that, but still) :grin:

But we know very little about Winder, Pol and all the other guys!

So come on!...Don't be shy..let us know a little more eh?

I (and I am sure others here) would love to know a little bit more about the guys that brought us BHaH

OvS is pretty good at sharing what he does/has done... We know of his huge contribution to RB3d..and the fact that he works for 'The Worlds Favourite Airline'..(ahem...matter of opinion that, but still) :grin:

Well Makai (Terry) is covered pretty well... he was on TV... can't hide from that one... :cool:

Worlds favourite airline hmmm last time I flew with them my luggage went to Jamaica and I went to Washington and when I left Washington D.C. not the place in North East England... Me and my luggage passed each other mid-way across the Atlantic as my luggage was sent back to Heathrow and then sent onward... why they didn't send it from Jamaica I do not know...

Worlds favourite airline hmmm last time I flew with them my luggage went to Jamaica and I went to Washington and when I left Washington D.C. not the place in North East England... Me and my luggage passed each other mid-way across the Atlantic as my luggage was sent back to Heathrow and then sent onward... why they didn't send it from Jamaica I do not know...

Because it's only fair that your luggage get a free trip to where IT wants to go, rather than where you think it should be...

:drinks:

At least we take care of our planes... :good:

Lol I doubt anyone is much interested but maybe go read some of the interviews on Wings of Honour or SimHQ etc - links in the Reviews section of the website under "Interviews with the team: "

Ah, good idea Pol..I will have a look

Ah, good idea Pol..I will have a look

Or look in the team section on our website.

WM

Well Makai (Terry) is covered pretty well... he was on TV... can't hide from that one... :cool:

I saw him on TV the night before last on that show about the Samurai subs. I told the Missus, I said, "See that guy right there? He's a skinner for OFF! That's Makai!"

CJ

Hope, they will also show it on German TV.

I often wonder, how much some people get done every day.

For me, I sometimes have only spread the butter on my toast, and the morning's gone! :grin:

google is all you need to find out about me.

We all know you Matt... Your work on BHaH is loved by all!...thank you :drinks:

It Makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck whenever I hear it...absolutely wonderful, moving and thoroughly in keeping

(I want this played at my Funeral)

Edited by UK_Widowmaker