Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

ts message

got this in my ts tonight,,,,anyone know what it mean?

[21:16:15] *==>* telnet.superadmin: If you see this message please update your address book to connect to ts7.texasteamspeak.com or 69.162.122.47

I got the same msg today when I logged on to TS. Did you figure out what to do yet Duck?

I don't really see a way to add to address book and I am not real sure about adding an IP to my address book that I don't know who it is.

Any info on this would be great.

Just got the same thing about 2 minutes ago.

Just got the same thing about 2 minutes ago.

thanks for the heads up. I've sent an inquiry to my provider and waiting for a reply

Dutch

lol..damn dutch,,,figured you would know what it meant for sure...

did you pay the bill????

Edited by sitting_duck

Duck,

Your funny! I always pay my bills grin.gif

I got a reply from my TS provider. The notice is from them. They are upgrading their Dallas, Texas system and will have TS3 available in the near future. As part of that upgrade, there will be a new IP. That is what the message is all about.

There will be a notice in the forum later this evening or Monday regarding the new TS IP for OFF multi. The current IP will work fine for todays flying but we will want to move everyone over to the new TS IP starting Monday.

dutch

Duck,

Your funny! I always pay my bills grin.gif

I got a reply from my TS provider. The notice is from them. They are upgrading their Dallas, Texas system and will have TS3 available in the near future. As part of that upgrade, there will be a new IP. That is what the message is all about.

There will be a notice in the forum later this evening or Monday regarding the new TS IP for OFF multi. The current IP will work fine for todays flying but we will want to move everyone over to the new TS IP starting Monday.

dutch

Any word on what that new IP is going to be for TS?

I got it from Dutch Sunday. I will PM it to you tonight.

Has anyone tried it yet? I get an error message saying the server is offline or TS isn't running on it.

I believe it's working now VG. Do you have the new IP?

Well, I thought I did... but now that I look, I certain that I don't have the correct IP address. Is it posted somewhere, or could someone PM me, please?

cant log in any help is appreciated useding the ip i thoughti had fromthe message

cant log in any help is appreciated useding the ip i thoughti had fromthe message

69.162.122.47:8784

Don't feel bad Stump, I can't get in with that IP address either...ditto on help appreciated.

I tried it yesterday and it worked....

69.162.122.47:8784

If you use this ip it should work now. A few of the guys were on tonight using this new ip. If anyone still has problems post em here. Thanks again to Dutch for getting us all set up.

S!

Got it sorted, thanks guys. I'll try to be on this evening.