Sign in to follow this  
Kingkat

Early Afternoons Availability

Just wondering IF any of you might be around early afternoons weekdays?

I shall be available most afternoons, and would like to get together with a few of you and fly. good.gif

Nothing too serious. From say 1100 CST to about 1500 or 1600 CST. I know I need a LOT of PRACTICE!heat.gif

Enjoy this Thanksgiving Day ...................Kingkat

Doing what hunny..??...what services are you offering...im also available at most eves,night..i start at around £25 /£30 per hour LOL..xx

as soon as i get my tinternet connection to stop cutting out i may take u up on it x

xx v xx

:wub:

:heat:

:nea:

:shok:

:haha:

:lmao:

Nothing too serious. From say 1100 CST to about 1500 or 1600 CST. I know I need a LOT of PRACTICE!heat.gif

I am around most afternoons and evenings too. I know how to use the 24 hours clock but it confused me putting it from CST into PT. So could you post what 12 hour clock times you will be online?

if you post a day/time,,i can try and get on.....might be able to do a little bit in the afternoon friday, but got the "other" inlaws to go to friday nite

I can be available during the day sometimes over the next couple of months. A day and time posted would be helpful.

I live Tennessee, and thats Central Standard Time. I believe its also about 6 hours earlier than GMT.

I will be available most days, next week most likely Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. From about 1100am CST thru 400pm CST

Just thought if some of you might be around,we could get together and fly some missions, and practice flying skills. If someone could help, I would be willing to HOST if it ain't too difficult.

HotNess..........heat.gif ...........that's one of the BEST offers I've had in a LONG TIME!!!!!!!...........bye.gif Not sure if I know how to convert my USD into Pounds Sterling...........yikes.gif

yeah,,,im gonna make sure im on "unlimited ammo" if i ever get into the air with her......

oh,,yeah,,and "pilot never dies" too

Hi,

Given that these CST times look quite good for us European players (I think we're 6 hours ahead of you?), as it would enable early evening fun and games during the week - hooray! Let me know when you're planning on running something.

Cheers,

Si

in case u didnt see the post, red dog is up and running with hosting, so im sure he will be putting up some games...

I used to game with a group of players from England,and the Netherlands a few years ago. It was always early afternoons, from about 1100am CST to about 300pm CST. It was their early evenings so it worked quite well.

If all goes well, having AT&T U Verse System installed Monday, Tuesday I should be up and connected. I will try to connect on TS around 1100am CST.

Flying in the afternoon beats watching SOAPS...........................Kingkat