Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

UNWRAP 3d And Windows 7

I cant get it to run under windows 7...anyone know the cure ?

Guest rscsjsuso5

whats the problem is it directx u will need the run time is it patch goto thirdwire is it sounds get latest driver or if its video same also. check compatibility can either your series 1 run in that os version or series 2 or something. i bet its the directx maybe not.

enjoy and merry xmas

Uhmmm...Ed's not talking about the games themselves...but the 3rd model unwarpping program, that's used to create the lined or unlined maps from the MAX files, that are then used to create skin templates.

Shouldn't have anything to do with DX. But I'm not a 3d guy ... wish I was!

Ed, pm fastcargo or one of the other 3d guys (the GMG group, etc) or hopefully one of them will see this and respond

I remember somebody else has a problem with an unwrapping program in Winge7

(btw, I'm jealous of your new multi-tb hard drives! hard drive envy? there's a new one!! :rofl: )

wrench

kevin stein

Yeah, the built in tools have everything you need like cylindrical unwrapping and smart move/stitch.

Yeah, the built in tools have everything you need like cylindrical unwrapping and smart move/stitch.

Jules so you have been saying...is there a tutorial available ?

ok been playing around with the Max mapping,,,,,that link helped a bit but still few things i couldnt find,,maybe because im using 2009..biggest problem I had was when mapping some ot the sections were seperated into tiny pieces

and then it said to use texporter to export BMP but that was allowing me to do one meche at a time..

Unwrap and texture before separating everything into meshes or simply attach everything together for the texporter and then rigging it.