I got a tree problem. Two trees appear on the ends of the runway. Any ideas to fix it?

post-5131-12619475604409.jpg

post-5131-12619475894333.jpg

Falcon

move the runway??? It's definately misplaced

also looks like it's not centered in the 'AB' type clear-zone tiles, so repositioning it would be a start. Maybe even a retile of the airfield zone, if needed.

what terrain?

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

What runway?

What runway?

That I don't remember. Sorry. I'll keep tabs on the take off and landing bases before clicking on fly.

Falcon

I'm also getting lots of trees on runways/parking areas, Ahlhorn,Gutersloh & Neuburg were 3 quick missions tonight all with the same problem.

Looks like Stary should have paid the landscapers better :smile::lol:

I'm also getting lots of trees on runways/parking areas, Ahlhorn,Gutersloh & Neuburg were 3 quick missions tonight all with the same problem.

I'll check these in Terrain Editor and game.

Those bases are from NF4+ addon or from 10 new airbases by Gepard?

I'll check these in Terrain Editor and game.

Those bases are from NF4+ addon or from 10 new airbases by Gepard?

Don't got NF4+ yet but for me its the 1024x Germany repaint and your seasonal mod.

Falcon

Just your terrain mate, no extras.

Working on the new .TFD file with tile layout corrections, in the meantime, start from other bases :smile:

I think I'll have ready to upload new TFD file by late tomorrow, will fix the problems

I think I'll have ready to upload new TFD file by late tomorrow, will fix the problems

Cool. Thanks, I really appreciate it :).

Falcon

Cool. Thanks, I really appreciate it :).

Falcon

Thanks

I was pretty sure I checked them (airbases) all in the process -but as usually, some have slipped through my testing :this:

and who was the last one crying to TK for new Terrain Editor with 3D view :rolleyes: ...

Thanks

I was pretty sure I checked them (airbases) all in the process -but as usually, some have slipped through my testing :this:

and who was the last one crying to TK for new Terrain Editor with 3D view :rolleyes: ...

:rolleyes:

I would never suggest something like that :smile:

:rolleyes:

I would never suggest something like that :smile:

Nothing to see here.. :rolleyes: walk away... just some swamp gases reflecting in the shine of Wenus...

walk away... :rolleyes:

edit:

and no, no interdimensional portal opening in Nowray, no triangular UFO over Kremlin past weeks, nothing to see... walk away...

:biggrin:

Edited by Stary

I fixed Pferdsfeld, Ahlhorn and Neuburg, but can't find Gutersloh in my targets.ini -it's stock SF2E dec09 with NF4+ install?

Are you sure about the spelling, or do you have some extra airbases added in your install? I have no target areas named Gut**** at all :huh:

Found it.

Edited by Stary

Fix (new GermanyCE.TFD file) uploaded, if you find any more such misplaced trees, let me know. I searched for, couldn't find.

Sorry for slight delay, blame WOP demo :smile:

Fix (new GermanyCE.TFD file) uploaded, if you find any more such misplaced trees, let me know. I searched for, couldn't find.

Thanks mate.

Thanks mate.

Credits go to you and FalconCAF for finding those :ok:

NP, its an excellent mod, but do we need to redownload the the whole lot again ? or is the file still awaiting approval ?

Been there tried that, it's awsome but control setting made me want to throw my monitor through the closed window lol

Sorry for OT everyone :oops:

NP, its an excellent mod, but do we need to redownload the the whole lot again ? or is the file still awaiting approval ?

It's new small file, just approved by Dave:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=10408

OT:

@Brain32:

The only thing that holds me from buying it right at the moment is the download size... My ISP is utter f****er, 6,20+ GB would take a week or so; I heard about plans of boxed version later this year in Poland, will test my patience

This little lite-sim gem proves that complex environment (those dark gray plumes of smoke over Berlin!) makes for the "simulation feel" more than engine management details, for me at least. Yes, the controls settings in demo FUBAR on game exit

Edited by Stary

:sad: Sorry mate, I've just done another bunch of random missions & I've still got issues, these are what I've just tried.....

Brandis

Twenthe

Sembach

Zweibrucken

Wunstorf

Lahr......it seems every base I try is screwed up....altho I havent got it to start me from the ones that were faulty earlier.