Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

Passed my PT test...

Passed my PT test quite well. However, I didn't get the score that I wanted... was aiming for 100. Got an 89 instead. Here are the results...

Weight: 170

Height: 70"

Waist: 32"

Push-ups in a minute: 70

Sit-ups in a minute: 56

1 1/2 mile run: 11:40

If I did the 1 1/2 mile run in 9:30, I would have scored 100. At least I scored the highest among the other folks that I was testing with in my unit. Got some bragging rights there. Oh, and we had a strong wind blowing at us at the begining of the run. So that kind of kills your stamina a bit. Got 6 months to go before I do this over again. By then I should be able to knock out that run time and maybe get more on the push-ups and sit-ups.

Edited by serverandenforcer
  • Like 1

Congrats server man. I need to get back into that. Years back I used to climb up and down tall pine trees for excersize, fast as possible, run to the next tree and do the same, and go way out on a limb 30ft up to do chinups. You don't let go. I am more sane now, but not as good shape.

Oh, and we had a strong wind blowing at us at the begining of the run. So that kind of kills your stamina a bit.

I hate that. And when you come back, the wind switches direction.

• Dislike 1

Congrats server man. I need to get back into that. Years back I used to climb up and down tall pine trees for excersize, fast as possible, run to the next tree and do the same, and go way out on a limb 30ft up to do chinups. You don't let go. I am more sane now, but not as good shape.

I hate that. And when you come back, the wind switches direction.

Or it just stops blowing and the air gets really cold.

• Like 1

Congrats dude! I've gotta do this test again in a couple of months, although we have a 20m (65ft) Beep Test/shuttle run to go along with it. It's not a fun day! lol. So you're 7ft huh? I wouldn't have picked that...

Edited by Say What?!
  • Like 1

Congrats dude! I've gotta do this test again in a couple of months, although we have a 20m (65ft) Beep Test/shuttle run to go along with it. It's not a fun day! lol. So you're 7ft huh? I wouldn't have picked that...

LOL.... I wish!

70" = 5'10"

12"=1'

5' x12" = 60" + 10" =70"

• Like 1

nice score.. good.gif

in my PT test i did low cause i can't really run (knee problems and i'm not in shape at all)

I was in pain for a week after that blink.gifrofl.gif

the only reason i gave it a push cause of the cute PT instructor at the gym ^_^

Edited by Nesher
  • Like 1

Nesher::

...the only reason i gave it a push cause of the cute PT instructor at the gym ^_^

They gotta do that on purpose, knowing the guys will push themselves harder.

Over here, I swear Hi School football was created by THE NAVY to reduce the number of F-14 pilot applicants (everybody wants it). I can't tell you how many dudes told me...

I was gonna fly Tomcats in TEH NAVY but I messed up my knees...

But you can't fly Tomcats unless you played football. Laugh.gif

• Dislike 1

she didn't have to... you can guess the reason i wanted to grin.gif

she didn't have to... you can guess the reason i wanted to grin.gif

That´s why i like IDF so much. I saw in The Sum Of All Fears a pilot wearing glasses, and all the girls, the toys&hardware, serving a few clicks from home...and you still say it´s a desperate situation.

WaHT Yu Ned IS LCC <LaTVIaN CuMPooTER COmPANY> HuMan PoweR SisTUM. Dis V.GooD for PHysiC HeaLTH, as It HaBE PeDAls ON side OF CPu CAsE. Da FasTER 1 PeDAls, tHE HiGHer Da GiggLeHeRTZ oF thE DUEProcess CPu <prODuct oF LaTVian MaFIa REESEArcH DepORTment>. DiS INCoRUAGe 1 2 PEDeL FasteR & FasTER to InCREEse Da Frames RAte Of FavoRIT PC SiM-Game <LiK StrIKFiTErs ProJECT 2>.

IN Da INtruST oF YuR HaelTH, I SaLE U SistUM 4 GoOD CheaP PriCE! AcT NOw aN GiT MUDderBOarD wiT Da ADvaNCED GraYPhICs PorT,@ 16X!!!! YeS, DaT IS CoRECt, BoaRD is AGyP 16X!

• Like 1

That´s why i like IDF so much. I saw in The Sum Of All Fears a pilot wearing glasses, and all the girls, the toys&hardware, serving a few clicks from home...and you still say it´s a desperate situation.

Glassed people flying nuke loaded scooter, HELL YEAH!

Hell yeah, gotta love IDF for this and the chicks with guns!

hellyeah_.jpg

i would try but i'm not sure if overseas jews can fly on IDF.

also i'm not on the shape to fly planes , but there still hot girls with guns :grin: