Sign in to follow this  
xclusiv8

Military aircraft videos

I just love the sound of the F-15.

I spend alot of time searching the internet for cool videos/clipps of different jets. I just love these kind of videos. If you guys are doing the same please post all of em here :drinks:

Edited by xclusiv8

Great videos F.T.A

Ive never seen the A-10 live, it sure has a high pitch sound to it.

Has the same engine as the S-3 Viking aka the Hoover... As to the A-10 seen them many times you dont hear em though until they're rtight on top of you...

Has the same engine as the S-3 Viking aka the Hoover... As to the A-10 seen them many times you dont hear em though until they're rtight on top of you...

Ive not had the pleasure of seeing that many US jets sadly. Last time i was in the states i saw an F-15 and an F-16 upclose, that when i fell inlove with the F-15. Oh man what a machine. Sure looks good and the sound, OMG. I have this thing for sound :heat:

What i get to see is this beauty tho :clapping: The pride of Sweden

Edited by xclusiv8

Found this today. I have not been to an air show since maybe the last F-106 flew them, now I see why.

This is how they used to do it? Watch closely the F-100 flypast about 1:35. Near everybody's wearing sunglasses, because all the shiny metal flying around reflecting the Nevada sun. SargeSun.gif

~>

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

Not long ago i watched some french top gun style movie. They were flying Mirage 2000s.

It sure is pretty to watch.

Speed is life!

I love it when the F14 passes close to the water and the water reacts to the forces around the jet. TK should implement that eyecandy feature in SF2 :rofl:

mighty f-4 phantom phlying so low......bye.gif

check it out!

clapping.gif

SWEEET!!! I would guess its somewhere in greece.

Several of the tail numbers used to belong to the Nebraska ANG.

But now that I've had a closer look, it's the Nevada ANG...which explains why the terrain looks very familiar.

FC

Edited by FastCargo

Several of the tail numbers used to belong to the Nebraska ANG.

But now that I've had a closer look, it's the Nevada ANG...which explains why the terrain looks very familiar.

FC

man was i off or what :P i did not notice the tail nrs. i just looked at the terrain and it looked alot like greece to me hahaha

Ah, that is classic RN. blump for that, incredible 8 minutes thank you.

Tip: I am assuming you guys dont know that if you write [ youtube ]your link without the spaces[ /youtube ] you get the clip directly in the thread. :drinks:

Edited by xclusiv8