Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Top 5 aircraft for next OFF installment

Well, if I had my "druthers".

Some taubes/moranes for early war

Heavy bombers for both Brits and Germans

Someone here mentioned seaplanes,and one for each side would be a cool addition and previously unaddressed.

The Siemens Shuckert, (forgot which designation), but the little stubby guy with the four blade prop would be real neat.

I guess I'm shooting for things which would broaden the overall range of what the game covers, instead of just filling in some gaps. I mean, how cool would it be to do coastal guardian missions where you take off from a seabase, where you and your squad start floating by a pier!!?? The "Badassery" of that is way out there, and I'm not even into seaplanes!

Well, thats P4 taken care of! :lol:

I am really pleased to see how many times the Snipe was mentioned! (I was beginning to think it was just me!) :drinks:

I am really pleased to see how many times the Snipe was mentioned! (I was beginning to think it was just me!) drinks.gif

I'd rather have the Dolphin myself. Not only did it see more action (and in squadron strength), but some of them had 4 guns grin.gif

Hello,

a Zeppelin, maybe one of the middle-age height climbers, from L30 upwards bye.gif

(Regarding airships: nothing against a british SS or SZ blimp, with BE2 or Farman gondola - maybe an airship update add-on ?)

Maybe you could first produce an AI-only one, with the option of a later flyable version ? Anyway those should be able to find in campaign.

A Taube would be nice, but i know there should then be other early war-planes (maybe the Dev team sooner or later designs an early war-add-on with several of those early crates hint hint)

More reconnaissance two-seaters, like from Albatros, Aviatik and Rumpler.

More big planes, Handley page 0/400, the Gothas, AEG G types, Zeppelin Staaken R types etc etc.

Greetings,

Catfish

Edited by Wels

1. Moraine Saulnier (L & N Model)

2. Albatross C2

3. Taube

4. Pfalz E IV

5. Junkers (single & two seater)

Then i would be a happy camper!drinks.gif

I haven't seen the Nieuport 11 mentioned? I'd like to fly around with Escadrille Lafayette during the battle of Verdun and shoot up some Eindeckers.

I haven't seen the Nieuport 11 mentioned? I'd like to fly around with Escadrille Lafayette during the battle of Verdun and shoot up some Eindeckers.

You already can. drinks.gif

Rather than rehash, agree or disagree with the posts above - and to be honest, they present a fabulous wish list which I'd be delighted to see filled out - I think that my P4 wish now, given that we might well see new aircraft as part of the deal, would be to have new fronts.

I'd be utterly knocked out to see what OBD could do with the Italian Alps, for example, or Mesopotamia, Greece or wherever else. I've seen it in WWI-SDOE and was mightily impressed. I'm guessing/hoping that OBD could bring those theatres to life.

Apart from that: Big Ack, early German/French two seaters and you're done. Oh, chuck in a SSW DIII/IV if you're feeling kind...

You already can. drinks.gif

Really? Could have sworn I tried enlisting with Lafayette in the Spring of '16 and it said the Nieup 11 was unavailable. I'll check again when I get home later though.

Really? Could have sworn I tried enlisting with Lafayette in the Spring of '16 and it said the Nieup 11 was unavailable. I'll check again when I get home later though.

I could be wrong-- but I think that's the Nieuport 10.

a real BE2c (not our current BE12 hybrid) would be very nice.

the current "BE2" is not bad... but I'd almost rather have this machine done "proper" than have another completely new machine.

Long story . . suffice to say; Word around the campfire, we'll NEVER see the Dolphin

Well you don't see many Dolphins around campfires I'll admit. Was there word from the devs that the Dolphin is kaputt ? That would be a shame.

ANY PROPER FLAYBALE AC THAT I HAVE MADE AN AI VERSION OF THEN OF COURSE THE OEEFG ALBY3 ANY OF THE HANSABRA W SERIS OR EVENT HE GOTHA FLOAT PLANE, REALYL WOUD L LOVE THE BE ABLE TO FLY PROPER SEA PLANE CAMP, THEN OF COURSE ANYTHING FOR THE AUSTRIAN/HUNGARIAN ITLAY SIDE LOL

Well you don't see many Dolphins around campfires I'll admit.

Nope. They frequent sushi bars.

Was there word from the devs that the Dolphin is kaputt ? That would be a shame.

Definitely not. I'm a huge Dolphin fan.

Cheers,

shredward

Edited by shredward