Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raden

"Donate" With ScreenShots to CA!

Guest Raden

Dave, I believe 'some people' did not find my being here as "like-able" one -- I asked too much questions; I posted -- considered as unacceptable remarks in some o

Whatever, as I have stated I shall no more posts nor reply with such subjects.

Further, I would like to propose this:

Members/guests kindly donate their best ScreenShots to CA

Why? Look around, some DL-able Mods (whatever they have been -- skins, flyable birds, GroundObjects), we found them w/o SkrinShots.

Few hours back I DL-ed one of ur Skins for my C-2000 5 Mirage belongs to Taiwan. Tested it on one Intercept MSN, and smashed the entire ten enemies: MiGs (21MF).

I did not make any changes on its Load Capacity (for Weaps).

But yes, for my own game not for On-Line dogfight, I reduced just a bit to my AGM-65D2 Mass (see those two carried by the Mirage) also for the (my favorite!) AGM-65A for Anti_Ship and Strike MSNs.

So, I am contributing these ScreenShots (of the C20005 Mirage) to CA.

Take a pick which one u like most for replacement (when necessary) or for any related Mods that came w/o a SkrinShot.

Thank u for ur time.

No mention of my name as the one who took the Shots does not cause me sleepless nites Dave.....

Others can do the same when Admin considers such steps useful.

I just want to make my (currently) Free membership meaningful.:bye:

Edited by Raden
  • Dislike 1

I think I'm with Dog on this one. :dunno:

Guest Raden

What? :blink:

Kindly read it again. Thanks.

I dont understand... donate screenshots?? We have a screenshot thread if thats what you mean.

Stop making useless threads....now that would be a real donation to CA.

Guest Raden

I dont understand... donate screenshots?? We have a screenshot thread if thats what you mean.

Let me please repeat, exclusively to FILL IN on those DL-able Mods that came WITHOUT related SkrinShot of the Mods. There have several of such "No Screen Shot Available".

So, members, paying or not, can contribute, and the Admin has the discretion to take it or not.

As I can prove it, NO single screen shot in this thread was taken by the Admin for said purpose. Why not now make it official?

Thanks for ur time anyway. C u all later. It's 02.53 a.m. in Jakarta.  :bye:

Edited by Raden

Stop making useless threads....now that would be a real donation to CA.

Well thats a little harsh, dont you think? Its obviouse that there is a language barrier here. Give the guy a chance to explaine.

Let me please repeat, exclusively to FILL IN on those DL-able Mods that came WITHOUT related SkrinShot of the Mods. There have several of such "No Screen Shot Available".

So, members, paying or not, can contribute, and the Admin has the discretion to take it not.

As I can prove it, NO single screen shot in this thread was taken by the Admin for said purpose. Why not now make it official?

Thanks for ur time anyway. C u all later. It's 02.53 a.m. in Jakarta. :bye:

Ohhh now i understand. Well thats not that bad. If it works that is.

Edited by xclusiv8

Guest rscsjsuso5

i could not resist but want to give my opinion, raden we welcome you but u must get to the point of what problems u might have when modding etc... disregarding of the links u have provided keep it short to the point example if you are having a skin problem say so , be clear and not vague . i in fact enjoy the screens you provide above and say good work flying the plane in taiwan terrain as i have provided for the community. good work. to people who can't understand what raden want is that he is offering screens for specific aircrafts as it might be used for loading/hangar screens.

just what to say enjoy your week and keep to the point and be clear and to the advanced modders patience is the key with this one and i mean "advanced modders" you know who u are.

enjoy

Alright guys, knock off the wisecracks.

Raden's idea is an interesting one for the purpose of making a screenshot for mods that don't have one. However, the admins and moderators here do not have the time or energy to run such a program. If someone wants to improve a mod by adding a USEFUL screenshot, contact the modder in question directly.

Otherwise, screenshots are what the Screenshot Thread is for.

If you want to donate, become a paid member to donate money to help defray operating costs of the website.

FC

Edited by FastCargo

Raden's idea could still be adopted in a slightly different way (that does not need the permission of the original modder or person who posted the mod) by posting a screenshot in the Comments - Add your Comment section of each download.

Raden's idea could still be adopted in a slightly different way (that does not need the permission of the original modder or person who posted the mod) by posting a screenshot in the Comments - Add your Comment section of each download.

+1. :drinks: