zoomzoom

WOW-Best WWI (Fun Game-not sim) I've ever seen.

You guys gotta try this. It combines all the fun of fighting games with miniatures, and real life (its pretty realistic as well) WWI combat. My son downloaded it for me from Xbox live, and I havent put it down since. I'd call it an instant CLASSIC!!!!

ZZ.

PS......OF Course OFF is THE BEST serious sim for WWI. But this one is just plain daffy fun. You can even play head to head against another player. It also has two campaigns 1 Brit and one German. I would have paid 40 for this as a standalone game! As it stands you can download it for around $13.00 on Xbox live. amazing

Edited by zoomzoom

here's another clip:

and another that shows gameplay head to head

It really blends the genre's of history, playbility, and playing with miniatures as a kid. Simply remarkable.

ZZ.

Edited by zoomzoom

here's another clip:

and another that shows gameplay head to head

It really blends the genre's of history, playbility, and playing with miniatures as a kid. Simply remarkable.

ZZ.

Reminds me of the old DOS games "Army Men" and "Army Men 2" but in WWI.

That's mint!...with luck it may get ported to PC..as I dont have an Xbox

"with luck it may get ported to PC"

That'd be really cool.

ZZ.

Looks lush. They're missing a trick though having only Land and Air battles... where's 'Jutland in your Bathtub'?

Looks lush. They're missing a trick though having only Land and Air battles... where's 'Jutland in your Bathtub'?

rofl.gif

Hey! why don't we have a Dr.1 that carries five bombs like the one in the first video?!?!

Edited by NS13Jarhead

Ok, well if you don't have an Xbox, do any of you have Iphones, or ipod touches? This IS a flight game that simply rocks on either. I LOVED it. Its no OFF mind you, but if your stuck in traffic, its hard to beat!!!

ZZ.

PS.

I'm afraid, "Jutland in your bathtub" has gone down the drainrofl.gif

Hey! why don't we have a Dr.1 that carries five bombs like the one in the first video?!?!good.gif

Or at least TWO!!!!????

Got it yesterday on Steam and it's really great! Not only as a game is wonderful but it brings also memories up, for anyone who's old enough to have played with toy soldiers. It was something like this I imagined happening on our carpet between my plastic, brown and grey armies, me eight years old. And from time to time, an over dimensioned piece of equipment would join in, only to be taken out with the joined efforts of my favorite side, bringing a fantastic victory. I'm too old to lay on the carpet again and even if I did, my dog would just eat everything but surely, this is the best next thing! Highly recommended!

P.S. don't forget to try and use the sniper tower, it's so much fun!!

The PC port is great!..I got it last night..for a snip on Steam less than £4!!

Not only as a game is wonderful but it brings also memories up, for anyone who's old enough to have played with toy soldiers. It was something like this I imagined happening on our carpet between my plastic, brown and grey armies, me eight years old.

Exactly. It also reminds me some of the Electro-Mechanical arcades from the sixties and seventies.

It seems, they have a Cold War also for XBOX. But what I need is also a WW2 and a Napoleonic theme.

It only took one look at that trailer for me to spend the $7.49 U.S. on Steam. Brings me back to my childhood with my green and tan soldiers and the battles I used to wage. Thanks for posting VP. :good:

I haven't had the chance to play it yet but I downloaded it from steam last night too. For $7.49, it's impossible to pass up. As a port, I hope it still supports the Xbox 360 controller. Ports usually play better with their native controlled, I find. Thanks for the heads up Zoomzoom!

Hellshade

Thanks for the info. I just Steamed it and have gone through the first two missions. getting used to the controls. The only complaint I have so far is that the resolution doesn't go to 1920x1080, which is my screeen's native resolution.

They say that they are going to patch for higher resolutions.

Unfortunately no MP nor Key binding. I guess this could depend on the PC sells.

But it's a fun game, and for this price it's very worthwhile. WWI ambiance is quite well recreated.

Well, I had to get it myself. Thanks for the tip ;)

This looks like a hoot...could any of you fine gentlemen advise me as to whether it's possible to get this, without using Steam or XBox? I looked, but in spite of my effort, just couldn't figure out if there's any way to do this.