Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Permission Needed

I will shortly be asking the Moderators to remove all my files from the download Areas. I will be removing cockpits and prop textures. I f any one wil grant me Premission to temporarely

use a cockpit or Prop texture please let me know so I can give Credit where Credit is due.

thank you

Ed

Can I ask why?

You are a long time contributer here and would hate to see you leave. Your contributions have always been welcome and appreciated.

A big +1 to that.

Don't let some dimwads from another forum grief you, Ed.

The fact that they have a bad case of cranial rectitus is their problem, not yours...

Wow, this one really grabbed my attention! Veltro has been bringing to life a steady stream of ever improving models. I was just going back through the downloads section looking for some of the old view mods, and it made me realize what a broad spectrum of really nice aircraft models Veltro has introduced. I can remember the many postings leading up to Veltro2k's first finished model. They have been coming fast and furious since that one!

Veltro's works have filled so many different niches, which has been pretty unique among the current modellers. Ed has been kind enough to give us aircraft from the Spanish Civil War era to the present day. I'm just struggling to understand how anyone could possibly have their tailfeathers out of joint over prop textures......

Can I ask why?

just long enough to make a few changes and will repost them..not all at one of course

well, we can 'disapprove' and hide them until they're redone.

btw, I'm TRYING to rework the mossie pit for use on the 189, as that seems to be the biggest "issue" at present. But I can't get it to be "full and proper", given the fact the Uhu has essentially an "eyebrow insturment panel"

Trying to move the floor, IP, gauges, etc is not quite working ... but I'll keep at it for bit. At worst, I'll reskin the gauges with the german sets, and the player just won't be able to look through the 'floor' of the glass nose.

btw Ed, I added the 2 wing 7.9s, so when I have "something worth something", I'll pass evrything on to you.

wrench

kevin stein