Sign in to follow this  
TurtleHawk

Rockin' & Rollin' in San Diego

One of the most intense I've ever felt yikes.gifyikes.gifyikes.gif

Rolling, then 3-4 seconds of heavy shaking.

Gotta go check the news.

7.2 on the Richter Scale. Felt in Phoenix, AZ as well. Those quakes in Haiti and Chile caused huge shifts in the plates, so the one in California is or was eventually going to shift as well. I remember the Northridge quake when I was stationed at Vandenberg AFB. We felt it all the way up there.

7.2 magnitude earthquake in Baja Mexico, just south of the border of California. This is a massive earthquake. Prepare for heavy aftershocks throughout that region. Southern Californians in the area of San Diego, Temelcula, and the Salton Sea should be ready for a rough ride for several weeks. Chilli and Haiti are still suffering heavy aftershocks from their earthquakes. Reminder to folks that live in earthquake zones... make sure you have an earthquake kit ready and standing by. This is more important than a HD back-up!

March ARB didn't feel anything from it, but I'm expecting that the San Andreas will start to react in many ways from this quake.

Edited by serverandenforcer

Good luck and take care California and neighbouring states !!! good.gif

Hou doe,

Derk

I'm in Phoenix also and it sloshed the pool around pretty good.