Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raden

Showdown Over L.A. -- No Bllod Shed.This was REAL!

Guest Raden

Have anyone seen this piece? Re above title, shold read BLOOD.

I would later share with interested guests or members here of a link that CONFIRMS 'aliens" or ET do exists. But, one needs real courage to visit the Site. Will be back in near future with the site.

Meanwhile, kindly read the following:

http://www.rense.com.../battleofla.htm

I humbly suggested that readers refrain from quickly regard this old NEWS as craps. Read first, next do ur own On-Line research. My dad and I SAW one over our hometown's night sky years ago. I flew a lot in commercial and military planes, skydived too, dad flew much more (even in Boston years ago doing Solo in a CESSNA 172 or 8 I forgot. So, we did't just saw "things".

Regard - RADEN

Edited by Raden

January 1972 about 10 o'clock at night(clear weather),150 miles south of Tokyo at 28,000 ft.

I was heading south.(EA-6A) It stayed at my 2 o'clock,level about 3 miles away for about 10 minutes.

ATC had it on Radar,but didn't know what it was.

It finally accelerated out ahead of us about 10 miles and then appeared to go straight up out of site. :yikes:

ATC wanted to know if we wanted to file a UFO sighting.

Me and 4 airline pilots who also saw it said "No Thank You"! :blink:

Yes,They are real. Certainly not all,but some are.

I dont think we are alone in this universe for one second, if you look at the sheer size of the universe there just has to be someone else. And also there have been UFO sightings since dawn of man, old scriptures describing different kind of lifeforms coming down in great ships to help the people of earth or in some cases destroy them.

The big question to me is why they dont come forward and introuduce themselfs?? Or maybe they have but the world goverments dont wanna tell the people, who knows...

Thanks ezlead!! Good stuff

Never seen anything I couldn't figure out. One turned out to be NAVY test flasher in geo orbit, the other I eventually traced to either rocket plume or chemical plume in very low orbit. But pilot and radar operator stories pull alot of weight for me. Its said the Soviet air forces had mind blowing UFO experiences, and Russians aren't as afraid of the topic as we are. Not sure.

...just don't report an *airplane* flying far above your ceiling. PVO pilots got transferred after 1956 for reporting airplanes. UFOs are "okay" I suppose. The bosses hated U-2s.

The big question to me is why they dont come forward and introuduce themselfs??

Maybe, Old Testament~esque fallen angels, still-in-the-fold angels, or both, don't run around advertising who they are to Man. That's my take on what they are. I suppose in time they will step into the open.

It wasn´t any UFO, contact was identified as a P-40E

I assume that having seen the movie is among the requirements to join CA. If you didn´t...do it!

Edited by macelena