Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

4 V 1 video - Thanks Creaghorn & OBD

I downloaded and installed Creaghorns Sound Tweaks + Patch and his Homebrew. After a little tweaking of the HDR & Bloom files to add a little more brightness to daylight times, I must say the whole experience is better than ever. The sound effects add wonderfully to immersion and though it looks a little too dark in the video, during gameplay the graphics are spot on. One could almost believe it was a newer engine than CFS3. My thanks again to Creaghorn for his mods and to OBD for crafting this masterpiece. Here is a video of me in a Sopwith Tripe vs 4 Alb DIIIs. Some bloody close calls in there.

Hellshade

I downloaded and installed Creaghorns Sound Tweaks + Patch and his Homebrew. After a little tweaking of the HDR & Bloom files to add a little more brightness to daylight times, I must say the whole experience is better than ever. The sound effects add wonderfully to immersion and though it looks a little too dark in the video, during gameplay the graphics are spot on. One could almost believe it was a newer engine than CFS3. My thanks again to Creaghorn for his mods and to OBD for crafting this masterpiece. Here is a video of me in a Sopwith Tripe vs 4 Alb DIIIs. Some bloody close calls in there.

Hellshade

cool stuff

first time i see the mod from extern in somebodies video. thanks for posting good.gif

Good stuff all round guys :)

Looks like plenty have watched just no comments.

Good stuff all round guys :)

Looks like plenty have watched just no comments.

Pol,

Think some of those sound effects or something like it might make it into P4? I think they add a lot to the immersion factor.

Hellshade

We'll look into it Hellshade I like them, not sure WM and the others have tried em yet.

I like it alot. I think I'll give it a go. Thanks for posting the vid.

You are really good at tracking as you film.. that's very hard to do smoothly.

The sounds are pretty neat.. not sure what's going on with the lighting though. It almost feels like it's night time, there isn't a feeling of sun shinning, sort of like being up in Alaska or something. Is that part of the mod or is that your video capture?

You are really good at tracking as you film.. that's very hard to do smoothly.

The sounds are pretty neat.. not sure what's going on with the lighting though. It almost feels like it's night time, there isn't a feeling of sun shinning, sort of like being up in Alaska or something. Is that part of the mod or is that your video capture?

Thanks rabu, it takes practice to try and keep it smooth. I still need to get better at it but I'm trying.

The sounds are from Creaghorns Homebrew download. I highly recommend it. I consider them mandatory now. The video is darker than the actual gameplay. Not sure why that is but during the actual play it looks fantastic IMO. It's a HDR / BLOOM config file Creaghorn provided. You can custom tweak it to your personal liking. I'll be putting up some more air combat videos soon.

Hellshade