Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

OFF Dogfight video

Some fights look like their going to be easy and yet you still get suprised or make mistakes that leave your plane all tore up. But that's part of what makes this sim great. Enjoy.

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

what sound mod are you using? Creaghorn's?

Yes. I'm using Sound Tweak II + patch and his Homebrew mod.

Hellshade

can you give me a link to where i can find the homebrew file? That was also a neat dogfight, but when I fly it, I usually do worse than a gentle nudge. Its a real sucker that a collision insta kills your pilot (not after you hit the earth, but before the impact with the earth, you notice you can't move your controls.)

Edited by jsalbano

can you give me a link to where i can find the homebrew file? That was also a neat dogfight, but when I fly it, I usually do worse than a gentle nudge. Its a real sucker that a collision insta kills your pilot (not after you hit the earth, but before the impact with the earth, you notice you can't move your controls.)

http://forum.combatace.com/files/category/354-modding-tools-and-add-on-software/

You'll find it all in there bud.

Hellshade

wow hellshade, your scenerie is looking awesome. seems to be very high and still so fluid and free of stutters. may i ask at what sliders you fly with?

wow hellshade, your scenerie is looking awesome. seems to be very high and still so fluid and free of stutters. may i ask at what sliders you fly with?

Creaghorn,

When I made those videos, my A/C, Effects and Clouds were all set to 4. I've found I can bump them up to 5 with no loss.

My sliders are now set to

Aircraft 5

Terrain 4

Scenery 3

Effects 5

Cloud 5

Resolution 1680 x 1050

AA is turned off for the videos, but for normal play I have it on at least 8xQ. Runs smooth as glass.

GTX280 Video card 1GB RAM

6GB System RAM OC'd to around 1400 Mhz (I forget the exact amount)

i7 920 intel CPU OC'd to 3.6 Ghz

Edited by Hellshade

Yes. I'm using Sound Tweak II + patch and his Homebrew mod.

Hellshade

Great dogfight Hellshade!

And I loved the sound too

Good job Creaghorn