Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Three Roses *Not suitable for Kids*

A sexually active woman tells her plastic surgeon that she wanted her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were too loose and floppy. Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a secret and the surgeon agreed.

Awakening from the anaesthesia after the surgery she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed.

Outraged, she immediately calls in the doctor. 'I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!'

The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him: 'I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself.'

‘The second rose is from my nurse, she assisted me in the surgery and understood because she had had the same procedure done some time ago.'

'And what about the third rose?' she asked.

'That's from a man upstairs in the Burns Unit, he wanted to thank you for his new ears'

Ever picked your ears and smelled your finger? I bet that guy did heat.gif

geez this is wrong :rofl:

Pussy ears...oh men :blink: I suppose that's nice for every day use :grin:

Yeah, but he still can't get it every night. I mean, how's he going to reach them?

Yeah, but he still can't get it every night. I mean, how's he going to reach them?

the other hand :rofl: