Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

Hellshade's Tripehound Teaser Pics

Hellshade, (and all),

I had some time this morning to get a start on the Tripehound you requested.

Hellshade_Tripe_01.jpg

Hellshade_Tripe_02.jpg

Still a fair amount of tweaking, adjusting, and fine tuning, but the basic layout is coming together quite nicely, even if I do say so myself, (and I do). grin.gif I will be adding some small spurts of flames to the remaining wings, and I definitely need to rework the areas bracketing the roundels on the top plane. Also need to play with some different colors for the cowling. But it should be a fine mount for you when it's completed.

Cheers!

Lou

Lovely Skin Lou...will it be made public?

Thanks Duce, WM, and rabu. As you all well know though we painters have it easy due to the outstanding skins we all get to start with. BTW rabu, are the Tripehound skins your fine work Sir?

I had a couple of hours this evening and chipped away at the bird a bit more. I have updated the previous pictures and am adding another to show the top view as well. I have most of the wing wrap distortion issues sorted out and am on the downhill side of this project. A little more spiffing and shining and she'll be good to go.

And yes Widowmaker, I will make it available to all in our downloads section, but it does belong first to Hellshade. However, I don't imagine he'll mind sharing his kite with the rest of us. :smile:

Hellshade_Tripe_03.jpg

Cheers!

Lou

WOW, Lou.

The Tri-plane will confuse me in not attacking her because she's already on fire.

Great Work.

m

good.gif

Simply stunning Lou! Wow. You are incredibly talented my friend. It will be an absolute honor to fly in that kite. And of course I don't mind you sharing your work with everyone, but it definately screams "HELLSHADE!!!" quite nicely. I'll be the terror of the skies in that beautiful winged beast. Thank you very much for your efforts. I can't wait to fly it!

Hellshade